Fiverr Forum

Does anyone know a good free software for screenshots?

i am having a problem with screenshots as using prntscrn and then using paint on screenshot is time taking and please anyone help me saving my time by recommending a good free software with basic features like crop or putting arrows etc.

As far as I know if you’re on Windows, you can always use the Snipping Tool. It’s a free desktop app, try searching if you have it installed. :slight_smile:

Lightshot (screenshot tool)Simple and convenient screenshot tool. Select an area, edit your screenshot and upload it to the server.Lightshot is a tool allowing you to easily make screenshots of any selected area in a browser tab. You just hit Lightshot icon on the toolbar or status bar, then select area you want to make a screenshot from and click “Save” or “Upload to server". In case of uploading you instantly get link to a screenshot you’ve just uploaded.

I am using this one ************************

Mod Note: Outgoing link removed, Please suggest the app/software name only.

Firefox has a built in feature where if you right click a menu shows and the option to take a screen shot will appear toward the bottom. It allows you to custom select what you want with little issue.

/***********************

Best EVER :heart:

I use Green Shot. It changes the behavior of the print screen button slightly. Has built in image editor and notation. Very nice but Windows only I think

PRNT SCRN :sunglasses::sunglasses:

People replying need to stop posting links to things. Just give the name of the app, not a link please.

Thankyou everyone for help, and fellows please donot post outgoing links you can just tell the name.