Does Anyone Know If it is Okay to Use the Word "Fiverr" in Our Gig Titles?

Guest scriptwizard

Guest scriptwizard

There are so many rules I haven’t heard about & get surprised when I learn stuff about other people’s mistakes here on Fiverr that turn out fatal but do you know of any rules forbidding us to use Fiverr’s name in our gig titles or any other like minded quirky rules I should be aware of relating to gig offers (using their name)?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: So what you are saying is that no one can suggest in the title or description that the gig is about helping people to make money on Fiverr BUT does this mean that this includes not offering any gig content that delivers work of that nature… & How sure are you that this is taboo/banned/punishable?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: So the moral of this tale is; "Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, don’t defend anything that is undeserving (including one’s self), don’t look a gift horse in the mouth and do not EVER start up a gig that specializes in DJ Mixes for the internet, otherwise ved will become very angry that you stole his best customer in Fiverr.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Don’t worry ved! This forum will still be working just fine & dandy tomorrow, the next day, the day after that & for the rest of your life.

Archived