Does anyone know , who is the fastest user that reached TRS?

hentumusic

I am curious about this particular topic and also I wanted to start a great conversation 😃 haha

Haha, Hello, Nice question. Dont know. Also I want to know who on fiverr is top on the basis of reviews. I once saw a profile with a person who has more reviews that youngceaser. but i dont remember his name.

I don’t remember to be honest, but I got going in my third month here and since then the orders kept coming.

it’s cool because I have more then 60 orders in 2 months so I guess I will be promoted to level 2 as soon as I reach my 60 days :)))

I want TRS so bad 🙂 this is the first time { with my new account } since I joined the forum.

And it’s a good feeling to know here are people that care and support.Thanks a lot guys 🙂

it’s cool because I have more then 60 orders in 2 months so I guess I will be promoted to level 2 as soon as I reach my 60 days :)))

I want TRS so bad 🙂 this is the first time { with my new account } since I joined the forum.

And it’s a good feeling to know here are people that care and support.Thanks a lot guys 🙂

You’re from Romania, I love that country. Have many clients from there.

I know someone who made it within a month as @Eoin said, but that was in the early days.

Don’t focus too much on the TRS badge. There are many Level2 sellers who earn more than some of the TRS. Just enjoy your work, your clients and be happy 😁 overall it’s just a badge ;).

I have seen many sellers with over 1000 reviews and 100% positive rating who have been here for years and haven’t been awarded TRS yet.

I know someone who made it within a month as @Eoin said, but that was in the early days.

Don’t focus too much on the TRS badge. There are many Level2 sellers who earn more than some of the TRS. Just enjoy your work, your clients and be happy 😁 overall it’s just a badge ;).

I have seen many sellers with over 1000 reviews and 100% positive rating who have been here for years and haven’t been awarded TRS yet.

Such a good advice @annai80

thank you very much!

Yeah you are right but Everyone want to enjoy the benefits given to the users who have that golden star badge. Dont you 😏

Yeah you are right but Everyone want to enjoy the benefits given to the users who have that golden star badge. Dont you 😏

One thing to keep in mind is that while most of the TRS perks are awesome, there is one thing that can be tough for some people. All levels on Fiverr have requirements and if you used to meet those requirements but don’t anymore, your level can drop. For a level 1, you must maintain a 4 star rating and above and you must have a low cancellation rate. At least that is fairly measurable, and for a good seller it isn’t too difficult to maintain 4 stars. Still, some sellers lose their level 1 for a little while because of a couple of bad buyer experiences or a life emergency that makes their cancellation rate go up. Then they have to earn level 1 again. Still, that’s not too hard.

For TRS, there are no finite standards. The requirements are broad and being a representative of Fiverr can mean pressure. Maintaining a strict set of ratings isn’t as easy as it might sound. If your sales drop significantly, it’s even possible to lose the TRS badge due to poor performance. People who are TRS tend to stand out to buyers which is a nice thing, so if the badge is lost, their newer buyers might worry what happened and switch to another seller.

I’m not trying to make TRS sound bad because it’s an honor and a wonderful thing, but I’m just pointing out that some TRS feel a lot of stress. I wouldn’t turn down a TRS badge, but I’d want to be prepared for it! Some new TRS go from a large but manageable queue to a very long queue and get overwhelmed in the beginning. In that sense, level 2 is pretty cool since you can still make a lot of money if you are skilled and have many buyers. You can read the list on the levels page to know exactly where you stand every day.

One thing to keep in mind is that while most of the TRS perks are awesome, there is one thing that can be tough for some people. All levels on Fiverr have requirements and if you used to meet those requirements but don’t anymore, your level can drop. For a level 1, you must maintain a 4 star rating and above and you must have a low cancellation rate. At least that is fairly measurable, and for a good seller it isn’t too difficult to maintain 4 stars. Still, some sellers lose their level 1 for a little while because of a couple of bad buyer experiences or a life emergency that makes their cancellation rate go up. Then they have to earn level 1 again. Still, that’s not too hard.

For TRS, there are no finite standards. The requirements are broad and being a representative of Fiverr can mean pressure. Maintaining a strict set of ratings isn’t as easy as it might sound. If your sales drop significantly, it’s even possible to lose the TRS badge due to poor performance. People who are TRS tend to stand out to buyers which is a nice thing, so if the badge is lost, their newer buyers might worry what happened and switch to another seller.

I’m not trying to make TRS sound bad because it’s an honor and a wonderful thing, but I’m just pointing out that some TRS feel a lot of stress. I wouldn’t turn down a TRS badge, but I’d want to be prepared for it! Some new TRS go from a large but manageable queue to a very long queue and get overwhelmed in the beginning. In that sense, level 2 is pretty cool since you can still make a lot of money if you are skilled and have many buyers. You can read the list on the levels page to know exactly where you stand every day.

Yes you are right. What I think that if a person completes the long journey to TRS, I guess it pretty much prepare him/her for that pressure which you are talking about. The fiverr levels train the users like I wasnt that busy when I was level one. At level 2, in the first month it was a little difficult, but again as I said people become used to it. So if a person is having that badge, it doesnot mean that he have it on the first day on fiverr with out going through the odds.

Archived