Fiverr Forum

Does anyone remeber this?

How many of you still open your orkut account ???

I don’t remember that, not sure I ever had it, and unsure what it is. Would you share?

Ohh i have an orkut account. I used it like for 3 minutes, then never touched it again, lol

a what account :s

I googled it, ironic huh… Anyhow this is what I got

Orkut is a social networking website that is owned and operated by Google Inc. The service is designed to help users meet new friends…

My question is , that sounds just like Google+

I had never heard of Orkut until this post

Wowww sounds like a google flop too lol

it’s very strange don’t you are not aware of orkut. It’s a social networking site equivalent to facebook. There was a day when people don’t know or less know about facebool and spend on orkut. But soon it flopped as facebook became more popular

Reply to @dhanraj1994: So just like myspace lol. Iunno how i’ve never herd of this site before but i guess its a good thing

I don’t remember that, not sure I ever had it, and unsure what it is. Would you share?

Ohh i have an orkut account. I used it like for 3 minutes, then never touched it again, lol

Orkut is a social networking website that is owned and operated by Google Inc. The service is designed to help users meet new friends…

it’s very strange don’t you are not aware of orkut. It’s a social networking site equivalent to facebook. There was a day when people don’t know or less know about facebool and spend on orkut. But soon it flopped as facebook became more popular

Reply to @dhanraj1994: So just like myspace lol. Iunno how i’ve never herd of this site before but i guess its a good thing