Fiverr Forum

Does buyer's rating increase when a seller put a postive review?

I m having a 98% rating, and I need to increase it.

I m a seller here, but there are times I buy things from other sellers too. So when, the seller delivers the order and we(buyer) mark it as complete, seller too can put a positive review about the buyer

Does buyer’s rating increase at such instances?

Good one :slight_smile: but no

I does make you wonder just what the ‘Review’ for the buyer is actually for.

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Yup, been wondering about that for a long while.

Feedback is very one sided and only shows up on the sellers gig page and the buyer doesn’t get any “credit” on their page

Reply to @tn5rr2012: So aside from turning up on our gig page, the buyer feedbacks have no other use?

I think they should start showing buyers ratings this way sellers know whos legit or not

Reply to @magisworks:

magisworks said: So aside from turning up on our gig page, the buyer feedbacks have no other use?
Not to my knowledge but someone else might know something I don't

How do we know whether the buyer is a good one or type of person who will just leave a negative feedback after taking the delivered file. Seems Fiverr is serving better for Buyers than Sellers.

Fiverr does favor buyers. Because without them there would be no sellers.

All sites that deal with money favor buyers. Including E-Bay, Amazon, all of them. Because like I said, buyers make the market. So you really have to cater to and protect them. Having sellers that sell everything in the world doesn’t mean anything if there’s nobody to buy.

Ohh Got it thanks

Good one :slight_smile: but no

I does make you wonder just what the ‘Review’ for the buyer is actually for.

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Yup, been wondering about that for a long while.

Feedback is very one sided and only shows up on the sellers gig page and the buyer doesn’t get any “credit” on their page

Reply to @tn5rr2012: So aside from turning up on our gig page, the buyer feedbacks have no other use?

I think they should start showing buyers ratings this way sellers know whos legit or not

Reply to @magisworks:

magisworks said: So aside from turning up on our gig page, the buyer feedbacks have no other use?
Not to my knowledge but someone else might know something I don't

How do we know whether the buyer is a good one or type of person who will just leave a negative feedback after taking the delivered file. Seems Fiverr is serving better for Buyers than Sellers.

Fiverr does favor buyers. Because without them there would be no sellers.

All sites that deal with money favor buyers. Including E-Bay, Amazon, all of them. Because like I said, buyers make the market. So you really have to cater to and protect them. Having sellers that sell everything in the world doesn’t mean anything if there’s nobody to buy.