Fiverr Community Forum

Does Continuous revisions marks the order late?

Hello Sellers! Ever since december for some reason apparently all of my buyers are asking for constant revisions. Not that quality of my delivery is changed. But surly quality of my buyers have. Some revisions take upto 2 or 3 days in working.

Sometime a 3 day order end up getting completed in 7 Days due to constant revisions. Will it mark my order as late? i mean its not my fault that my buyers keep asking for minor changes.

Regards
UK

2 Likes

It definitely impacts our stats. I just delivered revisions today, after a request on Friday. It’s unfair that they would make us work on the weekend! I went down to 95% from 98%. It’s also unfair that it’s such a huge percentage, when I deliver hundreds of orders per month.

1 Like

I have an order in revision for about 2 months now as I am waiting for my buyer’s response. It has not affected my order completion rate. It only decrease whenever I cancel an order.

1 Like

I dont think thats the only fact that affects the ratings…

1 Like

I have this issue. My order is now marked as late because of a client who received the work in plenty of time and has continually asked for revisions because he wants the file resent. He hasn’t received it (untrue), the file is corrupted, and so on. I have now resent the file in every format known to man. I have even copied and pasted an entire article in the chat area so he can’t claim he hasn’t got what he paid for. I did the one revision that was included in the gig, there is no need to keep asking for revisions to get another copy of the file. I believe he is doing this to avoid releasing the payment and as usual there is no way for the seller to put a stop to things. If he does it again I will be reporting him, I certainly won’t be working with him again either.

1 Like

I am also consensus with you man

1 Like