Fiverr Community Forum

Does deliver our work too fast affect our profile badly?

I have a client, communicated was really smooth, and I send the draft of my work in the message box. he totally satisfied. So I created an offer, and he accepted, the order is in process. Is it any bad effect on my profile if I deliver my work right after the order get started?
I mean If I send a Custom Offer with 2 days delivery, but right after the order in the process I make delivery in 2 mins. Is that okay?

10 Likes

It’s totally fine. I’ve never seen anyone being reprimanded for doing a great job and on time too. Deliver the order, your buyer will be amazed. And if the buyer needs a revision, you will have ample time to revise the work and deliver again.

6 Likes

that’s absolutely no need to worry. you can deliver your project without any hesitation. good luck.

3 Likes

Fiverr loves it when sellers deliver fast, don’t worry about it.

5 Likes

I think its no problem. I think it will be great of you to do that.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice. May be I thought too far, I just thought deliver too fast might not natural process. But I think it’s Okay now. I’ve just made a delivery. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi there. Thanks so much. I did it. Hope you grow well with your Fiverr career

1 Like

Yes @catwriter with all of your support, I’ve just made it. Hope Fiverr loves me. Thank you so much for helping

Thank you @alamjahidul, that’s really helpful to me. I’ve just made it.

1 Like

Hey there. I get where you’re coming from.
I think generally its great. But I’ve heard of a few cases where the repeat buyer can then Expect you to always deliver that fast.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

That was really helped @nateb99, Thanks so much. I’m too close to have a level up. So every step I take should be slow and careful. All good things to you!

1 Like

It doesn’t affect you negatively, in-fact if you have a fast delivery time within 24 hours then you get the express tag on your gig, but personally, I don’t deliver so quick after I’ve recieved an order even if it is an easy job, give yourself time to revise the work and make sure it’s perfect.

2 Likes

Thanks @kometbeats so much.
At the first moment, I just thought It’s unnatural when we deliver too fast. Then I thought waiting for a few moments sounds a good idea

Yes it’s absolutely ok. You can deliver it as soon as you want. Good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, and to you too!

1 Like

Thanks @fouzia_zakria, All good things come to you!

No worry! good luck mate.

don’t worry bro! it’s absolutely fine… :slight_smile:

@huykieu92 :laughing: I do this all the time and I am pretty sure there is nothing wrong with this, in fact I am assuming the faster you deliver the better for both you and your client coz it shows how good you are with client servicing and a wow experience to ur client will mean more business to fiverr and you too as a seller but of course keeping in mind the quality of work is not compromised on. :grinning:

You can do it, it is fine! :ok_hand: