Does Delivered on Time really affect orders?

edu_backlinker

Yes, it affects sales to some point. But, if you are late more than 24h and the buyer canceled the gig and you get 1 star rating because you were late… you can say good bye to that gig. So, try to never do late deliveries, but most importantly never, ever, ever, ever be late more than 24h.

Hard to say for sure…my “delivered on time” is 34%, and has been around that for a long time…but I get enough orders and am booked 14-15 days in advance…work 15 hours a day…have 3 negative reviews and 2028 positive reviews and 600+ unrated orders…but I don’t rank at the top of the search results for my category, as I should, given my ratings as am on the 11th or 12th row. So, I guess “delivered on time” does affect, but quality of work is more important I think. Just make sure not to delay beyond 24 hours - I have only 1 cancellation due to late delivery in my 2 years here. Of course, I want to know what MissCrystal and Jon have to say about this.

yes it does effect, the fiverr ranking algorithm takes this into account,. a few months ago i was really busy and my delivered on time percentage dropped to a low of %40. but then i steadily started delivering on time and now its 87%, my gig has started to rise in the High rated section of gigs. so the higher the positive rating and higher the delivered on time percentage, the higher you rank. which will bring more traffic and more orders.

Archived