Does/Do 'out of office" affects our account? As my gigs are not getting desired impressions and views

zero2one_logo

I’m not sure whether Fiverr has anything to officially say whether going ‘out of office’ impacts our account or not, but I’ve just got back from just over two weeks of this, so I’m hoping I can offer some insight.

After coming back from out of office initially, I received four orders within about two days. I had six more enquiries that haven’t come to anything so far, but a couple haven’t been online since we last spoke, so they could still materialise. So I’d hesitantly answer that, at least for me, going out of office hasn’t affected my account.

I’m not sure whether Fiverr has anything to officially say whether going ‘out of office’ impacts our account or not, but I’ve just got back from just over two weeks of this, so I’m hoping I can offer some insight.

After coming back from out of office initially, I received four orders within about two days. I had six more enquiries that haven’t come to anything so far, but a couple haven’t been online since we last spoke, so they could still materialise. So I’d hesitantly answer that, at least for me, going out of office hasn’t affected my account.

Thank you for your feedback it means a lot.

Archived