Does earning badges help your account get noticed? the short answer is yes

nogravity_inc

earning badges helps you level up with the ranks of the fiver forum

So? Who cares about the forum level? Do you really think that buyers choose sellers based on their level on some forum?

Some people believe in anything. That’s why you have many pharma millionaires, because people will buy any type of product to make them feel better, even if it’s all in their mind.

What do you get out of making things up in the forum?

Do you think if you can make people think you have special knowledge that they’ll order from you?

This doesn’t even make sense. Being active in the forum doesn’t suggest aptitude or suitability…

hello!

my point has been proven as i just joined yesterday, and the point is to be a part of the fiverr community, not just to attract customers. by me starting this conversation it has

helped put my account in the fore front of the conversation, and in day and age of the world wide web the possibilitys of networking are endless. i more made this post just to elavate a level of thinking that i would like

to see within my marketing and branding industry, and that is to start the conversations. be a community guide.

this post is for the community and network as a whole and i do appreciate your enagagement! the point of a forum is for questions just like this, and two years from now when someone looks it up

this will still be here and hopefully by then we all are in better financial places and have earned all of our badges from being consistent loyal members of the community 🙂

Some people believe in anything. That’s why you have many pharma millionaires, because people will buy any type of product to make them feel better, even if it’s all in their mind.

hello! you look like a successful person in your industry someone to strive to be like, and that is what i am doing here. striving to better. And meet new people over the net which is the new normal way to meet people now.

that being said,

my point has been proven as i just joined yesterday, and the point is to be a part of the fiverr community, not just to attract customers. by me starting this conversation it has

helped put my account in the fore front of the conversation, and in day and age of the world wide web the possibilitys of networking are endless. i more made this post just to elavate a level of thibking that i would like

to see within my marketing and branding industry, and that is to start the conversations. be a community guide.

this post is for the community and network as a whole and i do appreciate your enagagement! the point of a forum is for questions just like this, and two years from now when someone looks it up

this will still be here and hopefully by then we all are in better financial places and have earned all of our badges from being consistent loyal members of the community 🙂

hello!

helped put my account in the fore front of the conversation, and in day and age of the world wide web the possibilitys of networking are endless. i more made this post just to elavate a level of thinking that i would like

helped put my account in the fore front of the conversation

Your point hasn’t been proven at all. You said earning forum badges increases the chance of orders. You being at the “forefront of the conversation” in the forum thread isn’t orders and it doesn’t prove anything.

Don’t characterize making things up as this harmless thing to cheer people up. Your rationale isn’t logical. No one buys this way and your explanation for saying this makes no sense.

hello!

This thread can be taken wrongly by some people. Actually, it has been taken wrongly by a lot of people who merely liked and commented on various threads with sweet nothings in the hopes of getting more orders via forum activity.

hello!

more made this post just to elavate a level of thinking that i would like

to see within my marketing and branding industry,

Making things up that are inconsistent with how buyers buy and backed by no evidence is not elevating the industry. You don’t understand even basic marketing, yet you’re trying to convince people you have special insight. That’s really what this is about.

be a community guide

You can’t be a community guide by spreading ridiculous lies about the system. And guides know what they’re talking about. You don’t.

If we follow that kind of logic, I would be swimming in orders by now. Alas. 🙃

This thread can be taken wrongly by some people. Actually, it has been taken wrongly by a lot of people who merely liked and commented on various threads with sweet nothings in the hopes of getting more orders via forum activity.

But it’s so inspirational to use lies to instill hope in these troubling times and not harmful at all! (Sarcasm)

Imagine deciding you are a “community guide” even though you don’t have the faintest idea how things actually work.

helped put my account in the fore front of the conversation

Your point hasn’t been proven at all. You said earning forum badges increases the chance of orders. You being at the “forefront of the conversation” in the forum thread isn’t orders and it doesn’t prove anything.

Don’t characterize making things up as this harmless thing to cheer people up. Your rationale isn’t logical. No one buys this way and your explanation for saying this makes no sense.

Actually no i didnt. My exact words were “earning badges helps you level up with the ranks of the fiver forum” I said nothing about increasing sales or chances of customers… i only said it will help you level up in the ranks of the forum… from being a new user to being a pro… which can obvously only help… and if you know anything about web design, you would realize that this is a completely different network/website then fiverr hence the forum.fiver… so obviously there would be no gain of customers because this website is not for the customers… it is for the fiver community. And that is the auidence that i am most interested in collaborating with because in my eyes, they are more important in some ways then the customers. because they have a deeper skill frame a potential to make money rather then a customer, who in most cases is a one time transaction… my point of making this conversation was to enage with the community and hopefully find some cool people to collaborate with. i think you just misunderstood the context.

But it’s so inspirational to use lies to instill hope in these troubling times and not harmful at all! (Sarcasm)

Imagine deciding you are a “community guide” even though you don’t have the faintest idea how things actually work.

imagine deciding to vent your anger through the internet to someone that has been through so much that your “Sarcasm” literally doesnt phase a single hair… and yes exactly! i am trying to be positive in theese hard times of the whole globe, but honestly certain people in the world meet good energy with bad energy and thats why theres not that much good in the world 🙂

Actually no i didnt. My exact words were “earning badges helps you level up with the ranks of the fiver forum” I said nothing about increasing sales or chances of customers… i only said it will help you level up in the ranks of the forum… from being a new user to being a pro… which can obvously only help… and if you know anything about web design, you would realize that this is a completely different network/website then fiverr hence the forum.fiver… so obviously there would be no gain of customers because this website is not for the customers… it is for the fiver community. And that is the auidence that i am most interested in collaborating with because in my eyes, they are more important in some ways then the customers. because they have a deeper skill frame a potential to make money rather then a customer, who in most cases is a one time transaction… my point of making this conversation was to enage with the community and hopefully find some cool people to collaborate with. i think you just misunderstood the context.

Your subject line is that that forum posts get your account noticed.

And again, the answer is no.

the fiver community. And that is the auidence that i am most interested in collaborating with

This does not and cannot happen. That’s not how Fiverr works and sellers would gain nothing by trying to make it work. Again you’re advising on things you don’t understand and that’s the problem.

You have provided no evidence that forum posts lead to sellers checking you out and considering working with you, anyway. And you can’t because no data is collected on this. You just made it up. But no data would be collected on it because Fiverr isn’t built for what you’re suggesting and there is no capacity or incentive for it.

more made this post just to elavate a level of thinking that i would like

to see within my marketing and branding industry,

Making things up that are inconsistent with how buyers buy and backed by no evidence is not elevating the industry. You don’t understand even basic marketing, yet you’re trying to convince people you have special insight. That’s really what this is about.

be a community guide

You can’t be a community guide by spreading ridiculous lies about the system. And guides know what they’re talking about. You don’t.

again. i am encouraging people to be a community guide, becuase i belive that is the way of the future of marketing… never did i say i was a community guide… again… your own interpretation is off.

Your subject line is that that forum posts get your account noticed.

And again, the answer is no.

the fiver community. And that is the auidence that i am most interested in collaborating with

This does not and cannot happen. That’s not how Fiverr works and sellers would gain nothing by trying to make it work. Again you’re advising on things you don’t understand and that’s the problem.

You have provided no evidence that forum posts lead to sellers checking you out and considering working with you, anyway. And you can’t because no data is collected on this. You just made it up. But no data would be collected on it because Fiverr isn’t built for what you’re suggesting and there is no capacity or incentive for it.

again your interpretation is your own, and i think your wrong. i want to work with the people that want to work with me. and yes i know they are out there. but you are trying so hard to discredit me for what reason i am not sure? but what i do know is that if you had any idea of how web design works, they are automated by computers… and the badges that you earn are not for no reason… they go by algorythoms, that give you more priveledges when you reach threshholds. they are not there just for show mrs humanissocial

again. i am encouraging people to be a community guide, becuase i belive that is the way of the future of marketing… never did i say i was a community guide… again… your own interpretation is off.

I understand that you want to converse and mingle with the people here - and there is nothing wrong with that. What @humanissocial and other older members here are tying to say is that this post in general (especially the title) has the potential to create a lot of misunderstanding among people who only possess a basic level of English - and there is a LOT of such people here. This results in unnecessary spams - and I certainly don’t look forward to thread titles such as “still no orders after acquire forum badges why pls help”.

I would suggest waiting for a few days before making a post or engaging with the community here to gauge the nuances - at least, that’s what I did.

imagine deciding to vent your anger through the internet to someone that has been through so much that your “Sarcasm” literally doesnt phase a single hair… and yes exactly! i am trying to be positive in theese hard times of the whole globe, but honestly certain people in the world meet good energy with bad energy and thats why theres not that much good in the world 🙂

uch that your “Sarcasm” literally doesnt phase a single hair… and yes exactly! i am trying to be positive in theese hard times

Doesn’t have a single hair?

Your whole defense was that it’s ok to say things that aren’t true because it’s inspiring in hard times and it makes you a “community guide.” That is literally what you said to me.

And no it’s not “positive” to perpetuate myths about how Fiverr works and promote blind faith about things that aren’t even possible. That accomplishes less than nothing. It’s actually harmful.

There are many ways to be a light in hard times. Perpetuating misunderstanding is not one of them.

again your interpretation is your own, and i think your wrong. i want to work with the people that want to work with me. and yes i know they are out there. but you are trying so hard to discredit me for what reason i am not sure? but what i do know is that if you had any idea of how web design works, they are automated by computers… and the badges that you earn are not for no reason… they go by algorythoms, that give you more priveledges when you reach threshholds. they are not there just for show mrs humanissocial

how about you look up some basic web design first… back end web development… i can see the basis of the infastructure… and how the fiverr website was built. and i think your wrong i think someone will see this post and would love to work with me because i am not a negative person anymore… believe me i used to be before i changed my life… but now i belive i am attracting the right type of people in my life. and like i said i only want to work with the people that want to work with me… not every customer is a good one… not all money is good money either… like this , my post is for the community not you! you are the type of person who would report my post becuase you cant prove your point… so im going to go know and leave this for the people who are interested

. i want to work with the people that want to work with me

There is no mechanism to collaborate on orders. None. You’re wishing and advising to do something that isn’t even possible. And you think that’s helpful to people.

how about you look up some basic web design first… back end web development… i can see the basis of the infastructure… and how the fiverr website was built. and i think your wrong i think someone will see this post and would love to work with me because i am not a negative person anymore… believe me i used to be before i changed my life… but now i belive i am attracting the right type of people in my life. and like i said i only want to work with the people that want to work with me… not every customer is a good one… not all money is good money either… like this , my post is for the community not you! you are the type of person who would report my post becuase you cant prove your point… so im going to go know and leave this for the people who are interested

406332761_artistdevolopment.00_00_03_17.Still001.thumb.jpg.d09a26de4f7f0d5385344f384cf2da8f.jpg
artist devolopment.00_00_03_17.Still0011920×1080 376 KB

and i have over 300 thousand enagements on the internet mrs, i beleive i know something about marketing. and peoples opninion on the internet does not matter to me… i only posted this because you are trying to treat me like a newb or a dummy which isnt that nice but hey this is me hate it or love it

some basic web design first… back end web development… i can see the basis of the infastructure…

Infrastructure and web design has nothing to do with it. Fiverr is not set up for this. That’s a fact. And yet again you provide no actual evidence.

851785323_artistdevolopment.00_00_03_17.Still001.thumb.jpg.7d630925a560c9b04b89078a7767e18a.jpg

and i have over 300 thousand enagements on the internet mrs, i beleive i know something about marketing. and peoples opninion on the internet does not matter to me… i only posted this because you are trying to treat me like a newb or a dummy which isnt that nice but hey this is me hate it or love it

and i have over 300 thousand enagements on the internet mrs, i bel

Getting lots of engagements doesn’t turn your lies into truths.

hello! you look like a successful person in your industry someone to strive to be like, and that is what i am doing here. striving to better. And meet new people over the net which is the new normal way to meet people now.

that being said,

helped put my account in the fore front of the conversation, and in day and age of the world wide web the possibilitys of networking are endless. i more made this post just to elavate a level of thibking that i would like

my point has been proven as i just joined yesterday,

That’s great you are trying to be positive!

However it is a misleading post and your point hasn’t been proven because fiverr is giving a “boost” to new sellers and showing them on top pages for some time not that you wrote something on a forum and that’s why you got promoted.

Archived