Does Favorite exchange increase gig impression?

shafiquesayef

Whether or not it would help, it would probably risk your account/risk warnings from Fiverr I think if you exchange gig favourites just to try to increase impressions (or sales), since Fiverr would likely see it as attempting to manipulate the system.

Whether or not it would help, it would probably risk your account/risk warnings from Fiverr I think if you exchange gig favourites just to try to increase impressions (or sales), since Fiverr would likely see it as attempting to manipulate the system.

The only thing “favorites” do for me is inform me that someone in the possible near future may be interested in purchasing my service. If people traded “favorites” it would become over-saturated and meaningless.

Hi Experience Guys

Normally Sellers exchange Gig Favorite, Is it helpful to increase gig impression and ranking?

Thanks,

Shafiquesayef.

@maitasun, i believe that gigs fav exchange might just help you gain views and clicks from new users, ese they have no effect on ranking gigs or any such activity

Hi Experience Guys

Normally Sellers exchange Gig Favorite, Is it helpful to increase gig impression and ranking?

Thanks,

Shafiquesayef.

@maitasun, i believe that gigs fav exchange might just help you gain views and clicks from new users, ese they have no effect on ranking gigs or any such activity

Hi Experience Guys

Thanks,

Shafiquesayef.

i believe that gigs fav exchange might just help you gain views and clicks from new users,

I guarantee you they will not. Favoriting a gig will not have any effect on that gig’s ranking in the search results, or increased clicks. None whatsoever. Favorites are nothing more than a bookmarking feature – just like you can bookmark websites online.

Hi Experience Guys

Thanks,

Shafiquesayef.

@maitasun, i believe that gigs fav exchange might just help you gain views and clicks from new users,

No, favorite is ment for buyers to save gigs they already purchased and liked, or would like to purchase so, if they will ever need to purchase again in the future, they’ll have them at hand.

Hi Experience Guys

Thanks,

Shafiquesayef.

Hi Experience Guys

@maitasun is an experienced seller. And if you didn’t like what she said it doesn’t mean that it’s not true.

You will get views or clicks with “favourite” only because people need to open your gig to press the button.

However it would bring you anything more or increase views from other people, on the other han it might hurt you.

There is also a “conversion rate” stats and if you will have a lot of this fake clicks and no sales your gig performance will be considered as bad and fiverr wouldn’t promote your gig.

i believe that gigs fav exchange might just help you gain views and clicks from new users,

I guarantee you they will not. Favoriting a gig will not have any effect on that gig’s ranking in the search results, or increased clicks. None whatsoever. Favorites are nothing more than a bookmarking feature – just like you can bookmark websites online.

you miss understood i am asking that when you ask your fellows to favorite your gig they visit your gig to do the favorite that view is counted on gigs views, but it has no effect on ranking of gig,

Hi Experience Guys

@maitasun is an experienced seller. And if you didn’t like what she said it doesn’t mean that it’s not true.

You will get views or clicks with “favourite” only because people need to open your gig to press the button.

However it would bring you anything more or increase views from other people, on the other han it might hurt you.

There is also a “conversion rate” stats and if you will have a lot of this fake clicks and no sales your gig performance will be considered as bad and fiverr wouldn’t promote your gig.

Yes thats what i was trying to say 😊

you miss understood i am asking that when you ask your fellows to favorite your gig they visit your gig to do the favorite that view is counted on gigs views, but it has no effect on ranking of gig,

I did not misunderstand you. It doesn’t matter whether a view is counted or not. Bookmarks have absolutely no impact upon the operational success of your gig. They are merely a way for buyers to save your gig in order find it again later.

Favourite exchange makes a Gig look extremely suspicious. Average-looking Gigs with a few reviews tend not to have been favourited a hundred or more times.

Favourite exchange tends to make a seller look like a liar and a cheat, and not a reliable freelancer. That’s not good for impressions in the long run.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived