Does fiverr has shadow ban

abdelrahman2341

ban and shadow ban?!

in other platforms there is ban, which we all know what is it.
some tend to make something called shadow ban which is worst thing ever, your account exist but it’s show up for others, and you can’t know you’ve this ban so you still in the platform while being prevented from appearing to others.
so do you know if there is shadow ban on fiverr or not?

There are restricted an permanently disabled accounts “available” to users who violate ToS and/or Community Standards.

You may want to read this.

There is no help for you now. You should have read ToS, Community standards and Help articles again after you received the first warning. In case you do not understand terms, you may ask forum users for help. Just to remind you, this is how warning system works: If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension. A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension. A second warning of a diff…

There are restricted an permanently disabled accounts “available” to users who violate ToS and/or Community Standards.

You may want to read this.

There is no help for you now. You should have read ToS, Community standards and Help articles again after you received the first warning. In case you do not understand terms, you may ask forum users for help. Just to remind you, this is how warning system works: If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension. A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension. A second warning of a diff…

thanks for you reply, since you’re goat in this part, its off topic, but I’ve had an account with same mail, wanted to change my username, deleted the account and recreated one with the same mail, and I’m facing some technical problems and problems with my gig (is this why I’ve asked)

would it be a good practice to delete this account as well and create a new one with different mail?

in my analytics it doesn’t tell me I’ve violated anything

1-but for example I can’t see a course badge on my profile

2-my gig for the first time ever was put in fiverr pending approval (it was approved but it’s strange)

3-my gig video took longer than “my normal to be reviewed” I’ve uploaded 6 videos before in my first account before I delete it

I would love to know your thoughts about this

Archived