Fiverr Forum

Does Fiverr have the options to apply for jobs?

I joined Fiverr thinking I can find freelance job boards that I can apply to but I can’t find it nor is anyone talking about it. Does Fiverr support this feature at the first place?

Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Yeah it has an opportunity to apply on project. It’s called “buyer request”. You can meet your buyer by this feature.

3 Likes

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

If you Switch to Selling on the Fiverr main page and then click More you will find Buyer Requests in the drop down menu.

4 Likes

But how do I find those buyer requests to apply for? I opened that page and searched ‘writer’ but no buyer requests appeared.

Hi there @yostinaw. I wish you a warrm welcome to the community. Glad you joined the big loving family. :smiley:

BR applies mostly to Level-1 sellers. However, occasionally you will see some BR showing on your basic Level, keep an eye out for them. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto
tenor

2 Likes

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

2 Likes

I ponder you have got your answered

Aha! Thanks for the clarification and thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Yes, it seems because I’m still new. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

We were told by Fiverr a year or so ago that each BR is allowed ten sellers from each level to apply. Once ten sellers from say level :zero: apply, then the BR is closed to them. However, Level :one:, :two:, and even TRS’s can still see the BR. :wink:

Because Level 0 and Level 1 sellers rely so heavily on BR, many of them apply to each BR. That is why the BR disappears :dash: :worried: so fast for those levels. When I was a :zero: level seller, many times I would be in the middle of typing my offer and the BR would disappear! :ghost:

9 Likes

As you’ve been told, it does, but that feature was added as an afterthought. The main idea of Fiverr is that sellers create gigs, buyers browse through those gigs, and buy the ones they like best.

1 Like

Oh, this is great to know, thank you @vickiespencer. At least I know now how it really works, although I haven’t been using my BR, yet! Soon enough I will give it a go when my Gigs are 100% ready. Big thank you for clearing this up for me, I appreciated. :smiley: