Does Fiverr put watermark on delivered work?

arnukas

Hello
I am thinking to start creating and selling my Gig. But before I start it, I want to ask some questions.

When I finish the work on a Gig, I would deliver the Image, presentation, file, etc. Does Fiverr put watermark on it before the buyer marks it as complete and gets image without watermark?
Is there a way to not get scammed while delivering work? The buyer might download the image and use another revision for another different work. Those are my questions for today.

Have a good day,
Arnas

Hello

I am thinking to start creating and selling my Gig. But before I start it, I want to ask some questions.

When I finish the work on a Gig, I would deliver the Image, presentation, file, etc. Does Fiverr put watermark on it before the buyer marks it as complete and gets image without watermark?

Is there a way to not get scammed while delivering work? The buyer might download the image and use another revision for another different work. Those are my questions for today.

Have a good day,

Arnas

Hello! As bukhari038 already answered your main question, I’ll just add my thoughts on this bit:

and use another revision for another different work.

Obviously, a revision is for the job someone ordered, not for something different, but yes, there are buyers who try to trick/threaten/blackmail sellers into doing more work, calling it revision.

If that happens, it’s up to you and your communication skills. Ideally, you get the buyer to order another gig for another work, or, if you wouldn’t want to work with them again anyway, at least make them see that they can’t ask you to do some other, new, work for free by calling it a revision. By all logic, you can only revise something you already have done. With a bit of luck, you might not get a bad review as “revenge” for not having given in to their follies then, but that will depend on your communication and or the customer.

A good day to you too!

Make your gigs and try it and see what happens. You are putting the cart before the horse.

Most buyers are very nice and not scammers.

Any decent seller will not allow anyone to trick them or play games like you are describing.

Fiverr also bans buyers who get a design delivered then demand a refund from more than one seller.

Hello

Have a good day,

Arnas

In addition to what has been advised, check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for all you need to start selling on Fiverr.

Also read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Archived