Does fiverr really rewards for inviting friends?!

msdigitalart

😋 Then why Fiverr doesn’t just remove it? It’s is annoying when you click on ‘Invite Friends’ and you just get redirected to homepage… Right? @psychicbunny

😋 Then why Fiverr doesn’t just remove it? It’s is annoying when you click on ‘Invite Friends’ and you just get redirected to homepage… Right? @psychicbunny

Probably just some form of gimmick.

Probably just some form of gimmick.

Another thing that I found is when I view my seller profile there is a option to add portfolio site. One of my friend added his site as his portfolio and next day he got banned…!!!

Really? What sin my country did?😁

I don’t speak for Fiverr but from what I can tell it’s not a punishment, it’s a business decision.

For Fiverr to make $1 from this promotion, the person who is referred has to spend $25. This is around one third of the monthly minimum wage in your country so it does not make sense to target it with this promotion.

Regarding the portfolio site, you have to use a site that is within the allowed sites and also not have any contact details for you directly as far as I know.

Another thing that I found is when I view my seller profile there is a option to add portfolio site. One of my friend added his site as his portfolio and next day he got banned…!!!

I think I previously linked you to my thread about this, did I not?

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/why-fiverr-why-question-refer-a-friend-program-voting-on-ballot-box-with-check/108143

I don’t speak for Fiverr but from what I can tell it’s not a punishment, it’s a business decision.

For Fiverr to make $1 from this promotion, the person who is referred has to spend $25. This is around one third of the monthly minimum wage in your country so it does not make sense to target it with this promotion.

Regarding the portfolio site, you have to use a site that is within the allowed sites and also not have any contact details for you directly as far as I know.

Ow nice business policy… Thank you

Archived