Does Fiverr really welcome new sellers on this platform now?

n_meghla

Hi everyone, I’m Meghla, a new seller on Fiverr platform. I was so excited being in Fiverr for the first time. But after time to time I realize how many new sellers are entering into Fiverr platform every single day. Whether I’m skilled or not I will remain alone in my profile and get depressed for no activities in my account. Everyone asks to do gig marketing, SEO etc. But my question is if I look for jobs in social platform why would I join Fiverr?? Should I just have to open a tons of fake ID in every social platform and ask for visiting my gig? Then why should I pay 25% of my income.
I’m really not cear about this fundamental. Does it really the way Fiverr works on? Buyer chooses the rated level sellers only. Then what’s the basic way for a new seller to make his/her journey to carry ahead?
And wait here is my gig link, Fiverr taught me to put link on every post. If possible have a look and suggest me where is the cons in my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Er5ge7

Hi Meghla
First of all Welcome to the Fiverr community.

Your first question: If I look for jobs in the social platforms why would I join Fiverr?
To be honest I didn’t expect this kind of question form you because you are an SEO expert and you know how online products sell. Your Fiverr gig is one kind of product that you want to sell and Fiverr is a marketplace that helps your business at that point when you can prove you are something. Why Fiverr promotes you because Fiverr has a lot of SEO experts already and they are earning well. Fiverr gets 20% from them.

And now my question is to you. When you have a new website, how do you rank your website on google? Is there Google help you to rank your website?

You have to work and then it ranks on Google, right? The same scenario is here.

You are saying buyers always take rated sellers. We can’t do anything at this point because they don’t want to invest their money in a newbie. and you don’t need to create a lot of fake ids. Share your gig on social media isn’t mean you have to share every time.

Make a good audience share your thoughts, help others. You don’t need to say hey plz visit my gig.

I think I don’t need to explain how SEO works. You are an expert. So you know better than me.

Stay active. Send Buyer requests every day. Active on the forum you will get an idea of how Fiverr works.

The Rated seller was also a new seller at a time.

Best of luck.

Hi everyone, I’m Meghla, a new seller on Fiverr platform. I was so excited being in Fiverr for the first time. But after time to time I realize how many new sellers are entering into Fiverr platform every single day. Whether I’m skilled or not I will remain alone in my profile and get depressed for no activities in my account. Everyone asks to do gig marketing, SEO etc. But my question is if I look for jobs in social platform why would I join Fiverr?? Should I just have to open a tons of fake ID in every social platform and ask for visiting my gig? Then why should I pay 25% of my income.

I’m really not cear about this fundamental. Does it really the way Fiverr works on? Buyer chooses the rated level sellers only. Then what’s the basic way for a new seller to make his/her journey to carry ahead?

And wait here is my gig link, Fiverr taught me to put link on every post. If possible have a look and suggest me where is the cons in my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Er5ge7

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

But my question is if I look for jobs in social platform why would I join Fiverr??

Fiverr offers some security in the payment process. There are other freelancing platforms out there, and plenty of standalones, that have their own benefits. Fiverr has no barrier to entry, and is (debatably) the most hyper-competitive. If you can do better on your own and are willing to take risks, then no: there is no good reason to join Fiverr.

Should I just have to open a tons of fake ID in every social platform and ask for visiting my gig?

No. Absolutely not. Do NOT do this. It’s spam and can get you banned. Plus it doesn’t actually help in the long-run.

Then why should I pay 25% of my income.

It’s your job to set your prices high enough to cover the cost.

Does it really the way Fiverr works on?

These are unusual times. There are, indeed, many people joining with the exact same thoughts and exact same reason as you did. The challenge is being different. You only have 3 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve.

Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads. Rumors are weeds.

Then what’s the basic way for a new seller to make his/her journey to carry ahead?

Hard work. It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Fiverr taught me to put link on every post.

Fiverr did not teach you this. (And if there’s someone pretending to be Fiverr, you need to reconsider everything they said.) THIS is Fiverr’s stance on post links (number 6): Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

But my question is if I look for jobs in social platform why would I join Fiverr??

Fiverr offers some security in the payment process. There are other freelancing platforms out there, and plenty of standalones, that have their own benefits. Fiverr has no barrier to entry, and is (debatably) the most hyper-competitive. If you can do better on your own and are willing to take risks, then no: there is no good reason to join Fiverr.

Should I just have to open a tons of fake ID in every social platform and ask for visiting my gig?

No. Absolutely not. Do NOT do this. It’s spam and can get you banned. Plus it doesn’t actually help in the long-run.

Then why should I pay 25% of my income.

It’s your job to set your prices high enough to cover the cost.

Does it really the way Fiverr works on?

These are unusual times. There are, indeed, many people joining with the exact same thoughts and exact same reason as you did. The challenge is being different. You only have 3 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve.

Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads. Rumors are weeds.

Then what’s the basic way for a new seller to make his/her journey to carry ahead?

Hard work. It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Fiverr taught me to put link on every post.

Fiverr did not teach you this. (And if there’s someone pretending to be Fiverr, you need to reconsider everything they said.) THIS is Fiverr’s stance on post links (number 6): Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

Thanks. That actually helps!

Hi Meghla

Your first question: If I look for jobs in the social platforms why would I join Fiverr?

To be honest I didn’t expect this kind of question form you because you are an SEO expert and you know how online products sell. Your Fiverr gig is one kind of product that you want to sell and Fiverr is a marketplace that helps your business at that point when you can prove you are something. Why Fiverr promotes you because Fiverr has a lot of SEO experts already and they are earning well. Fiverr gets 20% from them.

And now my question is to you. When you have a new website, how do you rank your website on google? Is there Google help you to rank your website?

You are saying buyers always take rated sellers. We can’t do anything at this point because they don’t want to invest their money in a newbie. and you don’t need to create a lot of fake ids. Share your gig on social media isn’t mean you have to share every time.

Make a good audience share your thoughts, help others. You don’t need to say hey plz visit my gig.

I think I don’t need to explain how SEO works. You are an expert. So you know better than me.

Stay active. Send Buyer requests every day. Active on the forum you will get an idea of how Fiverr works.

Best of luck.

Thanks. I’ll try to follow your command. Bidding everyday on buyer request. let’s hope for the best.

Hi Meghla

Best of luck.

HI again, I joined Fiverr in August,2020. I have 5 running gig with no order.

My question is, if this goes on and I get no offer for a long period will it affect my Gigs?

Secondly, how beneficial backlinks are for gig ranking?

HI again, I joined Fiverr in August,2020. I have 5 running gig with no order.

My question is, if this goes on and I get no offer for a long period will it affect my Gigs?

Secondly, how beneficial backlinks are for gig ranking?

Hi

No Meghla It’s not gonna affect on your gig.

I never try backlinks, So No idea.

Archived