Does Fiverr refund your money if you have a dispute?

thamesjohn

1. I want to know if Fiverr gets involved if the buyer/seller does not refund or have a dispute in terms of their performance?

2. If the seller refuses to pay back a refund, what action does a buyer have to take to resolve the situation?

3.Thank you

so ?

If the seller refuses to pay back a refund, what action does a buyer have to take to resolve the situation?

Buyer can contact Customer Support and ask them to cancel the order. If CS agrees with the buyer (for example, no work was delivered, or, a buyer requested a logo and received a poem), they will refund him/her (refund goes to the buyer’s Fiverr account as credit for new purchases).

However, as stated in the Terms of Service: “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

If the seller refuses to pay back a refund, what action does a buyer have to take to resolve the situation?

Buyer can contact Customer Support and ask them to cancel the order. If CS agrees with the buyer (for example, no work was delivered, or, a buyer requested a logo and received a poem), they will refund him/her (refund goes to the buyer’s Fiverr account as credit for new purchases).

However, as stated in the Terms of Service: “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

I have got an editor to edit a short story. Gave them 90 dollars for 20 days of harsh editing, syntax… the entirety of the document. When I saw the edited version, the edits were made (i skimmed through it and some changes were made) but I did not have time to really look into it then. When I looked at the document a couple of days later, the gig was approved and asked me to review the seller. as I was reading through the document, I found more than 4-500 grammatical errors.

The seller and I are talking and she/ he promised to resolve it. I am conversing here to prepare for the outcome that we have a dispute of the standard I asked initially of her.

So that’s the context, the question is if we have a dispute after the sellers proposed remedy about it does not satisfy my requirement and refuses to give a full refund. Will Fiverr then still give me assistance to this matter?

Guest offlinehelpers

I have got an editor to edit a short story. Gave them 90 dollars for 20 days of harsh editing, syntax… the entirety of the document. When I saw the edited version, the edits were made (i skimmed through it and some changes were made) but I did not have time to really look into it then. When I looked at the document a couple of days later, the gig was approved and asked me to review the seller. as I was reading through the document, I found more than 4-500 grammatical errors.

The seller and I are talking and she/ he promised to resolve it. I am conversing here to prepare for the outcome that we have a dispute of the standard I asked initially of her.

So that’s the context, the question is if we have a dispute after the sellers proposed remedy about it does not satisfy my requirement and refuses to give a full refund. Will Fiverr then still give me assistance to this matter?

Will Fiverr then still give me assistance to this matter?

You’ll need to do as @catwriter rightly suggested and contact Fiverr CS - we can’t make a judgement on their behalf.

As @offlinehelpers said, we can’t possibly know what CS will decide. This is forum, and we’re just sellers and buyers, we don’t make the decision whether to refund you or not.

When I saw the edited version, the edits were made (i skimmed through it and some changes were made) but I did not have time to really look into it then. When I looked at the document a couple of days later, the gig was approved and asked me to review the seller.

Orders get automatically completed 3 days after delivery, unless the buyer requests a modification.

Keep in mind that (again, as stated in the Terms of Service) completed orders can be cancelled up to 14 days after the order was marked as complete. If you let those 14 days pass, you won’t be able to get a refund.

As @offlinehelpers said, we can’t possibly know what CS will decide. This is forum, and we’re just sellers and buyers, we don’t make the decision whether to refund you or not.

When I saw the edited version, the edits were made (i skimmed through it and some changes were made) but I did not have time to really look into it then. When I looked at the document a couple of days later, the gig was approved and asked me to review the seller.

Orders get automatically completed 3 days after delivery, unless the buyer requests a modification.

Keep in mind that (again, as stated in the Terms of Service) completed orders can be cancelled up to 14 days after the order was marked as complete. If you let those 14 days pass, you won’t be able to get a refund.

Have you got the link for customer service so I can contact them as I don’t have the link.

Archived