Does gig url has any impact in getting orders from Buyers?

santhoshmurali

In the past, I had completed many data entry projects on Fiverr. but that data entry gig which had some 50+ reviews was deleted by mistake.

Now, For the time being, I thought of switching back to data entry service until I get other better opportunities.

I also had one digital marketing gig which had got some 4 or 5 reviews.

So, I have now edited my digital marketing gigs and made them look like a data entry gig. The only issue now is that the gig URL is showing as related to digital marketing.

I was thinking if a potential data entry service buyer views my gig page and observes that the Gig URL is related to digital marketing will he or she get confused?. Will this look suspicious for buyers?. Could this decrease buyer trust and give me a low number of orders.

I thought of using my old digital marketing gigs now for data entry service because it has some reviews.

Don’t change the gig so that the title no longer has anything to do with the URL. Yes it would be bad for SEO I think and also would seem misleading and also a bit confusing to buyers. eg. what if a buyer looks at their past orders where they ordered the digital marketing gig and that now shows that they ordered a data entry gig (when they didn’t).

Also you should only have 1 gig for 1 service really. Maybe some of your gigs might be a bit too similar.

The one with the URL that says “facebook-ads-manager” is also confusing now it’s a data entry gig.

It’s also misleading to potential buyers if the reviews shown are for one service but you then change the title and description to something completely different. The reviews won’t then be applicable to the new service.

In the past, I had completed many data entry projects on Fiverr. but that data entry gig which had some 50+ reviews was deleted by mistake.

Now, For the time being, I thought of switching back to data entry service until I get other better opportunities.

I also had one digital marketing gig which had got some 4 or 5 reviews.

So, I have now edited my digital marketing gigs and made them look like a data entry gig. The only issue now is that the gig URL is showing as related to digital marketing.

I was thinking if a potential data entry service buyer views my gig page and observes that the Gig URL is related to digital marketing will he or she get confused?. Will this look suspicious for buyers?. Could this decrease buyer trust and give me a low number of orders.

I thought of using my old digital marketing gigs now for data entry service because it has some reviews.

Will this look suspicious for buyers?.

Your gig URL must bear some resemblance to the service you are offering.

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Gigs misleading to Buyers or others

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

To violate the Terms of Service is to risk your account!

Archived