Does having a lot of gigs affect each other's growth?

pro_zone

Please i would like to know if having a lot of gigs stops each other from growing

I am not sure you mean by

stops each other from growing

Do you mean does having several gigs stop your fellow sellers from growing? :thinking:

Or are you asking if you have a lot of gigs do they conflict with each other? :thinking:

Remember, Fiverr does not allow you to have two gigs that are the same. 😬

I can answer when you clarify the question. 😉

I am not sure you mean by

stops each other from growing

Do you mean does having several gigs stop your fellow sellers from growing? :thinking:

Or are you asking if you have a lot of gigs do they conflict with each other? :thinking:

Remember, Fiverr does not allow you to have two gigs that are the same. 😬

I can answer when you clarify the question. 😉

asking if you having a lot of gigs conflicts with each other?

Interesting question…

If I could interject briefly… May I ask If I can make TWO gigs? One for colored paintings and another one for black and white drawings or lettering?

Thank you!

May I ask If I can make TWO gigs? One for colored paintings and another one for black and white drawings or lettering?

Sure you can! As a new seller, you can make up to 7 gigs. Just make sure you’re not selling the exact same service in them.

May I ask If I can make TWO gigs? One for colored paintings and another one for black and white drawings or lettering?

Sure you can! As a new seller, you can make up to 7 gigs. Just make sure you’re not selling the exact same service in them.

Thank you very much!

I am thinking about diversifying my services for more users to find what they want from my work…

Thank you again!

Archived