Does Indian time not good for working on fiverr?

monika143

I am from India…and I have noticed many times that I got response from the buyers only when I am on fiverr till late night…I dont hav any orders…I mostly got offline uptil 10o’clock at night…I often see the messages from buyers in morning which I think become too late to respond then…bcoz the orders then are not opened …Is the Indian day time not good for working on fiverr?

Hi there Monika.

I gotta be honest. Majority of my sales are coming from western countries. I’m from the Philippines. Sometimes I also need to stay awake at night to respond to order inquiries. But as long as you build a good portfolio, sales will come. Just respond to order inquiries as soon as you wake up. Just be friendly, courteous and professional.

Well, we cant change time zones for sure, but as long as you are willing to step up and reach out for your clients, it wont be a big of a deal.

Hi there Monika.

I gotta be honest. Majority of my sales are coming from western countries. I’m from the Philippines. Sometimes I also need to stay awake at night to respond to order inquiries. But as long as you build a good portfolio, sales will come. Just respond to order inquiries as soon as you wake up. Just be friendly, courteous and professional.

Well, we cant change time zones for sure, but as long as you are willing to step up and reach out for your clients, it wont be a big of a deal.

I obviously respond them…bt it becomes too late…

Correct.

PST - Pakistan Standard Time

IST - Indian Standard Time

BST - Bangladesh Standard Time

Are not good for Fiverr, since the general population of buyers are from USA and the time difference is almost 12 hours so AM/PM.

You have to become a BAT/OWL to work with buyers.

It’s very true…I think I need to raise my sixth sense so I can wake on the day when the buyer consider me or think to message me…👀

Hi @monika143, Yes there is a problem with late replies, since we are in different time zones. But don’t take it as a big problem. Guess what, I have seen many Top rated sellers from India and also from other South Asian countries. They have huge number of orders in their queues. I mean it’s mind blowing thing to me. 🙂

Aaj kal Mobile phone to sabke paas hai hi, Install fiverr app this way you will be able to respond if u r sleeping and sometimes some messages are crucial you know.

Btw its 11:20pm you should be sleeping by now

Really…thnx for giving me this idea…definitely I will install the app…but now it’s the time to put down the mobile and sleep…what an idea sirji…

Hi @monika143, Yes there is a problem with late replies, since we are in different time zones. But don’t take it as a big problem. Guess what, I have seen many Top rated sellers from India and also from other South Asian countries. They have huge number of orders in their queues. I mean it’s mind blowing thing to me. 🙂

I m not taking it as a problem, just was sharing what I have noticed…

As a new seller it’s not worth staying up at night for the one message that might come in, so install the app, put your phone on loud so that it wakes you. People have said that you can relax a bit after a lot of reviews but a 12 hour time difference makes that difficult. I am in NZ and get customers from the UK as well as the USA so I am awake early-ish to catch UK people in their early evening. You do have to adjust your ‘day’ time to fit the customers.

Archived