Does Late Delivery affect your sales?

shane_alex

My understanding is Fiverr takes into account late deliveries as a negative from a seller’s perspective. I’m not suggesting one late delivery would significantly affect you in an adverse way, however for best results in search rankings it is best to deliver in time.

Best regards,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

There certainly seems to be a connection between late deliveries and new orders. In January, I was late (by a few days) in delivering 2 of my orders. I was busy with exams, and my clients were okay with the fact that I wouldn’t be able to deliver on time. When I delivered, both of them posted great reviews, yet I didn’t get any sales for at least a week, and hardly any orders the whole of February. It was real bad. shudders

Once I had delivered a few orders on time, new orders started flowing in again. March was good. April was better and May has been wonderful.

• 2 years later...

Sorry, I thought it was an important question. Why not just delete old threads if replying them is such a bad thing?

Sorry, I thought it was an important question. Why not just delete old threads if replying them is such a bad thing?

Oh, I’m not intending to be rude, just pointing out that the discussion in this topic is long dead. Sometimes, forum users inadvertently respond to old threads without realizing it. I though that might have been the case with your “2 years later” comment

Oh, I’m not intending to be rude, just pointing out that the discussion in this topic is long dead. Sometimes, forum users inadvertently respond to old threads without realizing it. I though that might have been the case with your “2 years later” comment

That’s OK. I did get a warning about the topic being old, and I ignored the warning. I hope people don’t get in trouble with Fiverr over forum mistakes.

For extend the time you need to resolution and ask fiverr to extend time as per client want

If the buyer agrees to extend the delivery time, what then?

If it is few hrs after the delivery that the resolution is accepted

Is the delivery still taken as late and affect selling or not?

Archived