Does leveling up mean increase in orders?

gmanasseh

Does moving to level 1 or 2 automatically meansan increase in orders?

There is nothing that will guarantee more orders. Fiverr makes no guarantee of success to anyone who uses this site. But you can improve your chances of success by working hard to reach out to your target customers, and proved a top-quality service that earns glowing reviews.

As an FYI, though, earning a higher level will not guarantee more orders, just as being demoted a level does not lower your chances of success. Your success is not specifically tied to your seller level. Your seller level is just an organizational badge, and it gives some insight into how dedicated a seller is to achieving the metrics Fiverr sets forth for the superficial ranking of all sellers.

There is nothing that will guarantee more orders. Fiverr makes no guarantee of success to anyone who uses this site. But you can improve your chances of success by working hard to reach out to your target customers, and proved a top-quality service that earns glowing reviews.

As an FYI, though, earning a higher level will not guarantee more orders, just as being demoted a level does not lower your chances of success. Your success is not specifically tied to your seller level. Your seller level is just an organizational badge, and it gives some insight into how dedicated a seller is to achieving the metrics Fiverr sets forth for the superficial ranking of all sellers.

Reaching out to potential customers is key. I think there is a misconception that customers will just find you automatically in such a competitive space.

Hi can you be specific about working hard to meet target clients. It is common to say “use twitter and other social media”.

But one hardly finds specific and effective approach to adopt that leads to conversion.

Hi can you be specific about working hard to meet target clients. It is common to say “use twitter and other social media”.

But one hardly finds specific and effective approach to adopt that leads to conversion.

You’re going to have to figure this out on your own. Who are your target customers? Where are they located? Go to those places and interact with them. Find ways to convince them to hire you.

There are no easy ways to gain customers. If you want to build a customer base, you’re going to have to do a lot of research, a lot of planning, and be determined as you work to achieve the goals you set for yourself. I’m not going to do these things for you.

Unfortunately, it’s hard to be specific. Each person offers something unique, meaning their marketing strategy needs to be tailor-made.

A useful exercise would be to create a customer avatar. That could help you understand where potential buyers may be.

favicon.png.8641f0b77245fcf83cfc30804bfcb0f6.png Entrepreneur – 21 May 17
20161009124333-shutterstock-343142486.thumb.jpeg.969cbf0578eaf575e962e06f10bba496.jpeg

If You Don't Have a Good Customer Avatar, You're Losing Money

How a simple customer avatar can help you focus your message and close more sales

Unfortunately, it’s hard to be specific. Each person offers something unique, meaning their marketing strategy needs to be tailor-made.

A useful exercise would be to create a customer avatar. That could help you understand where potential buyers may be.

a1e5db1f1695fa6bb594dc6497cdb616c6874c41.pngEntrepreneur – 21 May 17
f4dfa3502c87d015a90ff8aeb81482ce154ed62a.jpeg

If You Don't Have a Good Customer Avatar, You're Losing Money

How a simple customer avatar can help you focus your message and close more sales

Thank you. The write up is good and filled with a lot of useful information.

You’re going to have to figure this out on your own. Who are your target customers? Where are they located? Go to those places and interact with them. Find ways to convince them to hire you.

There are no easy ways to gain customers. If you want to build a customer base, you’re going to have to do a lot of research, a lot of planning, and be determined as you work to achieve the goals you set for yourself. I’m not going to do these things for you.

Hi Jonbass,

I am not asking to be spoon fed, i know i have to do a lot of research and all, part of that is the reason i asked the question.

Your feedback would have been much better if you had shared a link to a helpful article or resource or a shared experience like “ahmwritingco” did.

When people ask questions it is part of their research in seeking answers to a situation, not that they are asking to be spoon fed. I do not need to re-invent the wheel. I am willing to work hard and find solutions to situations that i face.

In all thank you for your feedback. Some answers you gave in other threads have been useful to me too.

Cheers

Hi Jonbass,

I am not asking to be spoon fed, i know i have to do a lot of research and all, part of that is the reason i asked the question.

Your feedback would have been much better if you had shared a link to a helpful article or resource or a shared experience like “ahmwritingco” did.

When people ask questions it is part of their research in seeking answers to a situation, not that they are asking to be spoon fed. I do not need to re-invent the wheel. I am willing to work hard and find solutions to situations that i face.

In all thank you for your feedback. Some answers you gave in other threads have been useful to me too.

Cheers

Cheers

Like I said, “Who are your target customers? Where are they located? Go to those places and interact with them. Find ways to convince them to hire you.”

I am not going to tell you where to market and promote your gigs. You are going to have to figure that out on your own, based upon your own unique business goals. Every business that succeeds, finds creative ways to reach their goals. You can do the same.

Archived