Does luck matter in getting orders?

hdcreations

it’s been 5 months since I joined Fiverr. I’m unable to get my first order. My gig’s impressions, clicks, and views are increasing daily. Even my 1 gig is on the first page of the category, I changed images, optimized descriptions sent buyers requests but no response. Is there anything you would like to suggest?

Actually getting order from client depend on your gig offer, description, gig prize. just research on top selling gig which matches with your skill & find out the differences between your gig & those gigs! I hope you will get solution.
Happy Freelancing.

To answer your title question: Yes, it does! 😉
You need a little luck to get a first few orders (and a good gig offer of course). After a first few orders it’s all about quality and search ranking (well, there is some luck involved too. 😛)

Actually getting order from client depend on your gig offer, description, gig prize. just research on top selling gig which matches with your skill & find out the differences between your gig & those gigs! I hope you will get solution.

Happy Freelancing.

I did this long ago.

Yes, It matters in getting orders.
Moreover the willingness of buyer’s mind is the most important thing.
There are lots of similar services out there so why a buyer will be intend to buy your service !
To get a order , it is a matter of luck and uniqueness of your service .😜

After all wish you a good future in Fiverr.
Thanks

Archived