Does my gig need any improvements?

antivaccinemom

hello!
I have just created my first gig ever! as a Gaming Companion and I am thrilled to have found that fiverr has a forum site! (plus it uses bbcode which I find funny) I put in a lot of effort to try and make my gig’s description as informative and detailed as possible in hopes that it would be more “legit”. Anyways, please let me know what I could improve on! 🙂

Link: i will play games with u

There’s no differences between the packages?
I don’t know this category, but I would think there’s an option to offer additional time. (If so, you should be able to set that at $5 per half-hour, and the buyer can just add it on as an extra.) If this is an option, you can simplify it so there’s only one package.

There’s no differences between the packages?

I don’t know this category, but I would think there’s an option to offer additional time. (If so, you should be able to set that at $5 per half-hour, and the buyer can just add it on as an extra.) If this is an option, you can simplify it so there’s only one package.

Thank you! I decided to use the given fiverr package format because I was figuring out how to use the site. I do like your idea and will be taking it into consideration. Enjoy your day!

Maybe check the rights of the gig image. Fiverr might check whether the gig image already exists / whether it’s unique. If it’s not unique you could replace it with one that is (and where there will be no copyright issues) to be safe.

Yeah I was also thinking that. I’m planning on creating a couple of images for the gig page just to personalize it more. Thanks!

Archived