Fiverr Community Forum

Does my gig need any improvements?

hello!
I have just created my first gig ever! as a Gaming Companion and I am thrilled to have found that fiverr has a forum site! (plus it uses bbcode which I find funny) I put in a lot of effort to try and make my gig’s description as informative and detailed as possible in hopes that it would be more “legit”. Anyways, please let me know what I could improve on! :slight_smile:

Link: i will play games with u

1 Like

There’s no differences between the packages?
I don’t know this category, but I would think there’s an option to offer additional time. (If so, you should be able to set that at $5 per half-hour, and the buyer can just add it on as an extra.) If this is an option, you can simplify it so there’s only one package.

1 Like

Thank you! I decided to use the given fiverr package format because I was figuring out how to use the site. I do like your idea and will be taking it into consideration. Enjoy your day!

Maybe check the rights of the gig image. Fiverr might check whether the gig image already exists / whether it’s unique. If it’s not unique you could replace it with one that is (and where there will be no copyright issues) to be safe.

1 Like

Yeah I was also thinking that. I’m planning on creating a couple of images for the gig page just to personalize it more. Thanks!

1 Like