Fiverr Forum

Does my gig seem professional? Would you consider buying if you needed the same services and if not why?

I assure you I don’t expect my gig to be perfect but I did my best try at making it as close to perfect as possible but, I wondered. ‘Does this look professional?’ So I decided to come to the forums and ask all you wonderful people, what are your thoughts on my newest gig?https://www.fiverr.com/puzbie/illustrate-your-image-in-an-oil-painted-style#

Your gig descriptions are far too long winded about all the steps involved in ordering.

Also many of the descriptions appear to be the same. Suggest you have a look at other gigs in your category to get some ideas as to how to write a description but do not copy anyone.

Is the one specified better? I used a completely different style

It is a bit better but suggest that you do what I suggested. That is all from me.
Maybe someone else will have something to add.

Well, to be honest if we are talking about this spiecific gig then right now we have a lot free apps where we can upload a picture and get the same result in seconds. So I don’t see the reason for people who can use internet more or less on a god level why would they order it.

Hm okay, how about the others if they were to use a description more similar to this gig