Does my rating get impacted by a late delivery cancellation?

aayushagra101

If they cancel it impacts the rating. However, I am lead to believe by Fiverr Support that a late delivery will not. I have a number of late gigs as I get overwhelmed sometimes. Everybody understands this happens from time to time and I power through as quick as possible. One thing I noted is that IF the person says they are willing to wait but end up cancelling you can get in touch with Fiverr support. This happened twice to me and they removed the feedback I got as a result because the person promised they wouldn’t cancel. However if they cancel without promising anything then yes it will affect it. You get automatic negative feedback!

Ryan

If they cancel it impacts the rating. However, I am lead to believe by Fiverr Support that a late delivery will not. I have a number of late gigs as I get overwhelmed sometimes. Everybody understands this happens from time to time and I power through as quick as possible. One thing I noted is that IF the person says they are willing to wait but end up cancelling you can get in touch with Fiverr support. This happened twice to me and they removed the feedback I got as a result because the person promised they wouldn’t cancel. However if they cancel without promising anything then yes it will affect it. You get automatic negative feedback!

Ryan

Ryan

Ryan

Ryan

Archived