Fiverr Community Forum

Does offering GIG extra increase the time on the timer count?

Hello community,
So recently i got an order for which I had 5 days to complete, today is the second day and I completed the order but the client requires a few extra things for which I have decided to offer them my GIG extras.

Now suppose that GIG extra would take me another 1 day to complete so my main question is does the timer clock (which now currently shows 3 days and some hours left and its still running coz off-course the order isn’t marked as complete yet), so would that 1 day for that GIG extra be also added in the timer clock… In that case it should show 4 days and a few hours left…

So this is what I want to know, or maybe there is a different process for GIG extras… So please if anyone can help me regarding this…

In the current situation in which I am, its not much of a problem i still have 3 days to complete the GIG extra and To Be Honest the GIG extra wouldn’t take me even a single day to complete, I think maybe a few hours…
I just want to have the answer for this question coz it may help me in future… Like suppose I just have a few hours left for delivery and the client suddenly asks for some extras and if i offer him a GIG extra but the time for the GIG extra doesn’t add up in the timer clock then in that case my delivery would be late…
So please do let me know this is my first time I am using the GIG extra option or rather i will be using the option…

THANKS…

4 Likes

Yes. The Gig extra can have an extended time period for you to complete. I have done this before when someone decides they need something else tacked on to an order.

GG

1 Like

Ok thank you, so I guess there’s no problem in using it…

I have not had an issue when selling an Extra after they have ordered IF I add on additional time. That is the key! If you are fearful that it may not work - just send them a Custom Offer for the additional work.

GG

2 Likes

Actually I wanted to do that way itself by sending the custom order for that additional work, but this time I wanted to use the GIG extra option so that I can be more familiar with all the fiverr options and that’s why I asked this. So Yeahh, thank you so much I got the idea and will be using it… :grinning: :upside_down_face:

1 Like