Does Order Rejection affects your rating?

sayed2x2

Hi, I m seller on fiverr, and I m having am extremtly hard time with an order. Its about creating a website. We agreed on 8 gigs and she has placed the order for all 8 while she placed the first order 10 days prior to the rest 7. I started working on her website and its being more than 10 days and it is still not done due to complications and communication between us, if I send her a message she replies only a part of it and that too the next day. I have done the most part for her and the client is nice but she is just not satisfied I think its going to be much more complicated. I had delivered one order because it was placed long time back and it was showing late delivery. I m thinking to do mutual cancellation for all the 7 orderes(I know its not good) but what is the safest way to cancel this delivered order. If I ask her to reject my work will that affect my rating?

Thanks.

“it’s not proper salesmanship” hmm… I m not asking for any money for the work that I have done. And I m already working for more than 10 days so that I dont have to say no to her. And today I did hours of programming to create a slider, and when I asked her weather she likes it or not. she ignored my quesiton and asked another question.

I m completely pissed off.

My comment was more aimed at Vedmak’s “ask that buyer to purchase more gigs” thing. It’s good that you’re not asking for more money. That said, I agree that the situation you’re currently in is a bit frustrating. I would finish the job in such a way that you’d deem proper; complete the order with a standard of quality that you would expect and mark it as complete. Notify the seller that you had to mark it as complete since the order was running out of time, but that you are willing to make further additional changes. (Be careful that you don’t get caught in an infinite loop with this, being dedicated to your buyers is good, but don’t get taken advantage of. Your time is valuable and if a buyer blatantly doesn’t respect this then there’s sadly not much that you can do other than delivering a product that you yourself would use.)

Best of luck to you.

Archived