Does reducing delivery time attract buyers!

infinitetech128

Hello again,

I’m wondering to know if reducing delivery time will attract buyers ??

Thanks !

Well, do your customers want shorter delivery times?

There is no easy answer for gaining new customers. Experiment. Try different things until your customers start hiring you.

I don’t think so that it will infact you are creating problem for ypurself if you try to attract buyers by making delivery time less that in what time you can deliver.

I prefer to keep more time because people do need revision on the thing be it in any niche so better to keep good time. The attraction of buyer depends on the Gig des, Gig images and lastly your way of communication and attracting the buyer by showing him why he shall hire you.

Well, do your customers want shorter delivery times?

There is no easy answer for gaining new customers. Experiment. Try different things until your customers start hiring you.

30% of them wants to see some concepts within 12 hours of ordering !

If that isn’t practical, just say no. In fact, you shouldn’t be doing any work for clients unless they hire you first. Otherwise, you’re just giving away your services for free (which may actually be what the buyer is trying to get you to do in the first place). 😉

If that isn’t practical, just say no. In fact, you shouldn’t be doing any work for clients unless they hire you first. Otherwise, you’re just giving away your services for free (which may actually be what the buyer is trying to get you to do in the first place). 😉

Archived