Fiverr Forum

Does revisions affect my delivery time rating?

Hi all,

it often happens that a buyer asks for a few, late revisions. I re-deliver the first revision on time, but if there are more, the order says “LATE”

Does this affect my ratings?

2 Likes

Shortly: no it doesn’t.

2 Likes

it certainly affects delivery rate. I think Fiverr offers only 24 hours for revision. After the first 24 hours, the order becomes LATE regardless.

It doesn’t affect your ratings.
Seller’s help center clearly says:
Note: The seller is not timed on delivering their revisions.

3 Likes

Please do not confuse people if you are not sure or never encountered this situation yourself. Giving misleading information to people might get them into trouble.

7 Likes

Good to know!
Thank you

1 Like

Well, my comment was based on my experience. I’ve experienced drop in delivery rate when I delivered revision after the free 24 hours given to me when a buyer requests revision.

You can contact customer support too.

Are you aware that Fiverr countdown timer resets to 24 hours when a buyer requests revision and eventually says “LATE” after the 24 hours exhausts?

1 Like

As many other sellers suggested, it doesn’t affect your ratings at all.

As I mentioned before your “orders late” statics will remain the same and wouldn’t be affected. I had a lot of orders that take more than 24h for revisions and my statistics still at 100% percent.

4 Likes

I am glad to read this as I have this happening: Buyer asks for modifications with the order, then to cancel it… So I try to cancel the order through resolution centre and he is not replying… So the order now is marked as late for almost 3 days till it is canceled by itself…