Does SEO optimisation help your gigs?

praveenyt150

poll  

136 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes SEO optimisation is very useful
    • No SEO optimisation isn’t useful
    • My answer is a reply

I recently purchases a gig for SEO optimisation on my discord server making gig and it didn’t really affect anything so I started this poll to ask for who thinks it useful who doesn’t

• Yes SEO optimisation is very useful
  • No SEO optimisation isn’t useful
  • My answer is a reply

0voters

Did the service you purchased include tags? Because only some of the tags you have are good.
[chat] [cheap discord] [discord bot] [discord] [discord server]

And what are all these in your gig description??

#discord #server #bot #gaming #anime #minecraft #volarant #cod #apex #discordserver #professional

Maybe 4 are actually relevant to your gig.

Did the service you purchased include tags? Because only some of the tags you have are good.

#discord #server #bot #gaming #anime #minecraft #volarant #cod #apex #discordserver #professional

The other things like games are supposed to be the topics of the server

And yes the service included upgraded title,desc and tags and SEO title

Fair enough, but think about it from a buyer’s perspective. If someone were browsing, looking to set up a comic or book or anime server and saw those tags, they might past you by, thinking you only serve gamer clientel.

So do you suggest I add ‘If there are any other topics you want your server to be about, please contact me!’

you can use tags to rank gigs and also do off page SEO(go to details of your image >add title>add 5 tags>give ratings> apply) before uploading your gig image>. It will help

you can use tags to rank gigs and also do off

That doesn’t “rank your gigs”

Nowhere does using certain words mean you rank higher – not on Fiverr or anywhere. Please don’t make things up. That’s not at all how SEO works and no business would operate that way.

Folks, keywords can help you, but not if hundreds of thousands of other sellers are trying to use them, too, and not if people searching those words want something other than you.

Notice how the people here who share supposed SEO advice never factor in the role of competition, demand or user intent?

Hey buddy SEO will not work the same way as it work in Google.

to be honest we don’t know how fiverr algorithm works.

based on some assumptions and numbers I can share my experience.

what I believe is it’s the frequency between new orders and deliveries.

if you can get 2 new orders and delivered 2 orders in same week

you will see change in analytics by the end of the week.

work on getting new orders and deliver on time with less revisions.

hope this helps

Thanks
Ganesh

Hey buddy SEO will not work the same way as it work in Google.

to be honest we don’t know how fiverr algorithm works.

based on some assumptions and numbers I can share my experience.

what I believe is it’s the frequency between new orders and deliveries.

if you can get 2 new orders and delivered 2 orders in same week

you will see change in analytics by the end of the week.

work on getting new orders and deliver on time with less revisions.

hope this helps

Thanks

Ganesh

What he’s describing doesn’t work in Google either, but yeah people need to stop thinking a marketplace algorithm will work the same way as a search engine algorithm.

SEO kinda sorta does help - but not in the way you think.

With search engines, it requires a lot of content production, using reachable keywords … and then you may start gaining some organic reach traction.

The thing that’s most likely to work is to use long tail keywords with low competition - with requires quite a bit of research to find. Don’t just copy the competition - that doesn’t help. Think more about what people actually type into the search bar …

For example: “How to stop my fiverr gig from being booted to the last page” - do a search for that on google … lo and behold 877k results, most of which link to here on the forum. Too much competition for that one …

SEO requires thought, experimentation … and an awareness that standing out from the crowd doesn’t happen by accident …

• 1 month later...

you can use tags to rank gigs and also do off

That doesn’t “rank your gigs”

Nowhere does using certain words mean you rank higher – not on Fiverr or anywhere. Please don’t make things up. That’s not at all how SEO works and no business would operate that way.

Folks, keywords can help you, but not if hundreds of thousands of other sellers are trying to use them, too, and not if people searching those words want something other than you.

Notice how the people here who share supposed SEO advice never factor in the role of competition, demand or user intent?

u, but not if hundreds of thousands of other sellers are trying to use them, too, and not if people searching those words want something other than you.

seo is help ful for rank gigs

Archived