Does the Image On Thumbnail and ID Have to be of same person?

sree_1991

Hello
I am very new here and have a question. If I want to put the image of a person (my brother’s) on the thumbnail but i am creating the account with my email and details - will I need to provide my brother’s details later on for verification ?
What are the rules regarding the person’s image to be used on the thumbnail? Will it always has to be the sellers’ image?

You can use your logo, If you don’t have any logo then you can create one by Canva.

But don’t use your brother image in your profile

Thank you. I will use my image only.

Can you please tell me which documents are needed for verification later on as I see you are an experienced person?

Hello

I am very new here and have a question. If I want to put the image of a person (my brother’s) on the thumbnail but i am creating the account with my email and details - will I need to provide my brother’s details later on for verification ?

What are the rules regarding the person’s image to be used on the thumbnail? Will it always has to be the sellers’ image?

Will it always has to be the sellers’ image?

It can be a logo, or a drawing of you. If you have all the necessary rights to use that logo or that drawing.

Your profile can’t be misleading. You’re not allowed to present someone else’s work as your own (images, gig description), misrepresent where you’re coming from or your experience, you can’t be dishonest in your profile description, and you can’t use a photo of someone else.

Archived