Fiverr Community Forum

Does the private feedback of buyer impact on seller's gig rank?

Buyer always receives a private feedback request usually one day later.
If buyer leaves five star rating but they privately give poor feedback, does it impact a bad effect for sellers gig ranking or sells?
I know that everything of fiverr is meaningful and important. I don’t know the result of positive or negative private feedback of buyer.
I have given below that picture. If anybody teach me detail, it will be really appreciate.
Thank you

3 Likes

This is a good question, but I don’t know if anyone here on the forums has a definitive answer. Sellers don’t have access to this information anyway, thus it is an ‘uncontrollable’. Technically, all reviews are ‘uncontrollable’.

It’s better to focus on the things you can control.

2 Likes

There was someone here a few months ago complaining that his gig had lost rank, CS told him it was a result of the private rating. So I’m assuming it does impact

So it means a buyer can be a good person in front of you and give you five star and on the backend he can also destroy you rank in the gig section.

its very difficult get a good feedback from buyer.

This is a valuable information. I am also thinking that such a result will be impact by the private feedback.
Thanks.