Fiverr Community Forum

Does the reviews will delete from profile if I remove a gig

Hey,
I have a question… did the reviews on a gig will be deleted from the profile if I delete or pause that gig?

16 Likes

no. … . you can do it

6 Likes

No, never, No, never , No, never ,

3 Likes

That means If I remove my gig all of the reviews on that gig will remain on my profile ?

2 Likes

Your Account will be there when you decide to come back, but if you have active gigs and not active on Fiverr, they will pause your gig for a while

4 Likes

Sorry you are not understanding my question…
Actually I have a graphics designing gig I got 1 star review and a 5 star review but I’m not getting much impressions and clicks, so just decided to pause or delete this gig, I have this question If I delete or pause that gig the reviews from that gig will remain on the profile or will be deleted ?

3 Likes

No reviews cannot be deleted.

2 Likes

never… you can do it

2 Likes

Reviews are can not be deleted if you even delete the gig or pause it. The overall review will be showed in your profile

4 Likes

I delete Gigs from my profile every so often.

Just the ones that don’t perform well.

All the reviews remain, which I appreciate although reviews are not why I am here.

6 Likes

if u delete ur gig from ur profile all ur reviews are same…

3 Likes

You can’t delete your review. the review is given on your gig but it is counted in your profile. So even you delete your gig, your profile will remain the review.

1 Like

Even if you delete the gig the reviews remain visible on your account.

5 Likes

Of course not.you can do it

2 Likes

Good question. But sorry. you can’t able to delete any review from fiverr. So rather than trying to delete review, focus on earn good review. That will help you a lot.

thank you,

1 Like

Review Cannot be deleted

2 Likes

No it will not, reviews will stay with your account

Reviews always stay on your account.
When you delete you gig just remove your gigs and will be remove reviews from gigs. But stay reviews on your account.

You can do this without any problems … The review will show your profile when you delete your gig…

1 Like

of course, Review Cannot be deleted :expressionless:

2 Likes