Does using VPN effect on my fiverr account?

riyad2492

VPN has lately been used a lot to abuse the Fiverr system, and I bet Fiverr won’t like it.

I would advise not using Fiverr when you need the VPN (e.g. close any Fiverr tabs in your browser), and when you need to use Fiverr don’t use the VPN.

If, however, there’s a critical & valid need to use VPN for some reason, I would suggest talking to Customer Support and asking their advice on the matter 😉

VPN has lately been used a lot to abuse the Fiverr system, and I bet Fiverr won’t like it.

I would advise not using Fiverr when you need the VPN (e.g. close any Fiverr tabs in your browser), and when you need to use Fiverr don’t use the VPN.

If, however, there’s a critical & valid need to use VPN for some reason, I would suggest talking to Customer Support and asking their advice on the matter 😉

Thank you for your reply!

I agree with woofy31, don’t do it. There is no need to anyway is there?

What do you mean? Yes i need for a game. CZ the game won’t start without VPN. I’m still trying to figure out if theres a way to do it without using VPN.

Thank you for replying BTW

Yes i need for a game.

A game on fiverr that you need VPN for?

No, i don’t think you understand what i’m saying. My question is if i use vpn in my pc for doing something but not use fiverr that time… Will it be safe for my account?

• 1 year later...

I agree with woofy31, don’t do it. There is no need to anyway is there?

Actually, there is for me. I am an international student in China. Fiverr works without VPN. But when the client sends outside link such as dropbox or Mega for their resources, it’s very problematic. And even sometimes the default cloud storage of fiverr (https://fiverr-res.cloudinary.com) doesn’t response as well! I’ too afraid to contact the customer support because of the terrifying rumors! :3

Archived