Does Vacation Mode work?

aprilthompson

I set my gigs to vacation mode so that I could take care of some medical problems, get caught up on my school work and so that I could redesign my gig. I activated Vacation mode last week, and it even says on my profile that my gigs are NOT active. However, since last week I’ve received several orders. I really don’t feel like I’m on vacation. lol
Does vacation mode even work? I really need this time off and I don’t want to have to tell my buyers to just request a refund, because I’m sure that would just cause even more problems. Did I do something wrong? Is there something extra I can do to temporarily halt my sales?

Here’s my page, just for reference; https://www.*****

Also, I have some regulars who order 5 to 10 articles every week, so I’ve been busier than ever although I’ve taken myself out of Fiverr search for 4-5 months. So, I’ve been on a plenty of vacation modes since I began on Fiverr, but never had a real vacation. Not even a day without doing any work since April, 2014.

Sorry about the link. I just put it there to see if anyone other than me could see the “Vacation Mode.” I haven’t sent out any custom orders and all of the new orders are coming through my gigs. I haven’t got any through my messages. Yesterday and today have been order free so maybe the vacation mode finally kicked in.

Archived