Fiverr Forum

Does weather affect your appetite?

There has been heat wave coming and going this past few weeks. When it is very hot in the summer, I don´t feel like eating so much. I only want to drink something cold and eat fruits. I also don´t feel like eating fatty food (I still eat fatty food, but the portion is much less than usually). And then in the autumn or colder weather, I tend to eat fatty food. Does that happen to you too? What do you like to eat and drink when the weather is hot (edit: or it doesn´t matter)?

Ice cream when it’s hot, well, any time really, but I do have to fight the cat for it! :slightly_smiling_face:

@offlinehelpers You mean, your cat likes ice cream too? Same as my dogs! :joy:

My cat loves it, but both my current dog and his predecessor don’t/didn’t - more for me and the cat! :slightly_smiling_face:

That´s great! I like ice cream too, that´s why the other day I looked up about ˝How To Make Ice Cream At Home˝. :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried it once - what a faff! Much easier to go to the shop, or if you’re lucky, like I am, the ice cream van comes round our street every day - heaven! :slightly_smiling_face:

@offlinehelpers Lucky you, hehehe. Unfortunately no ice cream van comes round my area, lol. So I tried this one and it worked. I mean, it´s okay. :yum:

I like eating water melon when its hot.

That looks really good! Sorry, I’ve run out of hearts again! :slightly_smiling_face::sparkling_heart:

@johnwangui Me too! I like water melon especially when it´s sweet and cold. :yum:

@offlinehelpers No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

still in vacation sure hhh :stuck_out_tongue:

@logo1987 Are you on vacation? I haven´t had my (long) vacation. It will be by the end of this month. :slightly_smiling_face:

oh really is almost over …the weather here is kind of windy cold all that , i prefer beach and mochito cool stuff you know

and fiverr :blush: for sure

I’m always on holiday, so ice cream whenever I like! :icecream: :slightly_smiling_face:

@logo1987 Yes, really.

No beach in my area, lol. :slightly_smiling_face:

miam !!! have you check fiverr on instagram :DD

@offlinehelpers LOL, that´s good! :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t do pictures! I’m retired, so it just feels like one long holiday now! :slightly_smiling_face: