Doesn't come appears on 1st page my running gig

aminul_islam33

Hi
I am Aminul Islam. I was to work on fiver last one year without any trouble. Suddenly my gig doesn’t come appears on 1st page. The gig was gone before 10 days ago and after the 7days it was come back appears on 1st page same place but again it has gone 3days before and still don’t come back on appears on 1st page.
How can I recover this and why am I facing the problem, Please share your experience.
[N.B: Deliver on time: 98%, order completion: 96%]

Hi

I am Aminul Islam. I was to work on fiver last one year without any trouble. Suddenly my gig doesn’t come appears on 1st page. The gig was gone before 10 days ago and after the 7days it was come back appears on 1st page same place but again it has gone 3days before and still don’t come back on appears on 1st page.

How can I recover this and why am I facing the problem, Please share your experience.

How can I recover this and why am I facing the problem

Fiverr doesn’t guarantee you permanent placing and always rotating gigs.

Not always. My gig was on first page for about 7 years. Then 1 year on last page, and still continues to be.

My gig was on first page for about 7 years. Then 1 year on last page, and still continues to be.

Selling traffic is very popular hobby on Fiverr with more than 80k services available.

I am not surprised at all that Gigs that “worked” a year ago, do not work now.

Vast majority of traffic selling services are fraud and violating ToS and/or community standards.

Hi

Suddenly my gig doesn’t come appears on 1st page.

Check this out: GIG Ranking issue answer finally provided by the CS

Archived