Fiverr Community Forum

Doesn't show online status

Hi Friends,
I’m in trouble. Doesn’t show online status despite being online. Please visit my profile and let me know if my profile is online.

5 Likes

move your cursor on your profile photo then right click +profile+click , now you can see green light

2 Likes

Thanks for checking. WELCOME

2 Likes

Sometimes it happened due to bugs…but you can refresh the page the issue my reduce.

1 Like

Your account is showing as offline.

Click on your Fiverr profile image and then Settings to check that the setting is correct.

1 Like

Refresh the page 3-4 times. Then it show online.

1 Like

Offline for me…

This happens to me and I’ve been on the site years. I don’t ever show in the “online sellers” filter and neither do many of my competitors despite being online. I think that feature just dosen’t work properly. It shouldn’t affect your sales though. A lot of my messages come through when I’m asleep / offline anyway.

1 Like

Please go to Fiverr ( Help & Support ) then reload this page. then check your account hope it’s solved, last few days I also facing this problem then I solve it this way.

1 Like

Thanks for your good comments

ok friends, thanks for your nice advice

Since so many people trying to cheat with auto refresher etc… They seemed to limited maximum hours you can be shown as online. Maybe it’s 12 hours, 8 hours ? But in the end being online doesn’t affect on buyer’s decision.

1 Like

You’re right, it shouldn’t be done