Doesn't verify my mobile number

gurii01

I have been trying to verify my mobile number on the fiverr server since few days. But I am unable to verify my mobile number.
The option to verify Fiverr’s mobile number is very useless. Because I am filling in the correct OTP pin. But still my OTP pin is being misquoted to me. I am sharing screenshot here.

20200912_173524.jpg.f35db55ae01ce88e4c7a96d080e6d0d7.jpg
20200912_173524694×456 55.1 KB

I have completed my profile And also created a campaign in a sales option. But I cannot publish it. The reason for this is my mobile number. I have been trying to verify my mobile for a long time (a few days). But the number is not verified.

i request;

1. Please verify my mobile number.
  2. Remove the option to verify mobile number from my profile.

Thanks

I have been trying to verify my mobile number on the fiverr server since few days. But I am unable to verify my mobile number.

The option to verify Fiverr’s mobile number is very useless. Because I am filling in the correct OTP pin. But still my OTP pin is being misquoted to me. I am sharing screenshot here.

I have completed my profile And also created a campaign in a sales option. But I cannot publish it. The reason for this is my mobile number. I have been trying to verify my mobile for a long time (a few days). But the number is not verified.

i request;

Thanks

i request;

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010140357-Phone-verifying-your-account

There is a contact us button at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

i request;

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010140357-Phone-verifying-your-account

There is a contact us button at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

I tried. But my number is not verified otp. Now I have filled in the code but the submit option is not working.

20200912_220857.thumb.jpg.c0022feb3907c74771091ebfccacd479.jpg
20200912_220857720×1280 156 KB

Is there no other way than mobile number verification.

• 1 month later...

Archived