:dog2: National Cute Puppy Day - But all puppies are cute! 🐶

gina_riley2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, G!

Awesome illustration made by Zwonderful? 🙃 It’s too bad I can’t brag or anything. Wait… Even tho I don’t own a pooch. I’ll brag and say I always thought these were cute pups. 😍

Um, attention @newsmike and @woofy31 this is your kinda thread, aye. 😃

Maltese puppies

Maltese.gif.2158bbf5adf1312fe0f0de607344fc9e.gif

Mini pomeranian puppies

1237044362_minipomeranian.gif.36075844a1dde50f1ea7ea998b758473.gif

… and more puppies

Puppies.gif.bff8078f7ece4d070b2f63c38c2b9dae.gif

I know, I know cuteness overload. 😛

His name is WiFi.

Love that name. There’s gotta be a story behind that, 😀

WiFi’s owners are HUGE nerds ( I go to Comic Con with them every year, hahaha) and

are also very tech-savvy.

I remember them saying that besides WiFi, they had other names ready like

Bluetooth and other stuff along that line.

I guess they decided to go with WiFi because it’s easy to pronounce…? :thinking:

WiFi’s owners are HUGE nerds ( I go to Comic Con with them every year, hahaha) and

are also very tech-savvy.

I remember them saying that besides WiFi, they had other names ready like

Bluetooth and other stuff along that line.

I guess they decided to go with WiFi because it’s easy to pronounce…? :thinking:

For anyone not familiar with the breed Sheltie, they are the sweetest, gentlest, most well mannered dogs there are. They live to please and do what they are supposed to do. Highly intelligent and easily trained also. My favorite breed, although I have about five favorites but for me, nothing is better than shelties.

My sheltie wouldn’t even go up stairs without standing at the bottom and waiting for me to say “ok”. I didn’t even train him to do that. It’s just that he didn’t want to do anything unless I said ok first. 🙂

He would never think of barking, being trained not to, unless I said “speak”. Then he would bark one time.

He learned to “roll over” on the very first try, within about one minute. One time he put on a show for a charmed audience in the lobby of the Watergate hotel when we stayed there. He was Mr. Popularity. He looked like the dog in the bottom photo.

For anyone not familiar with the breed Sheltie, they are the sweetest, gentlest, most well mannered dogs there are. They live to please and do what they are supposed to do. Highly intelligent and easily trained also. My favorite breed, although I have about five favorites but for me, nothing is better than shelties.

My sheltie wouldn’t even go up stairs without standing at the bottom and waiting for me to say “ok”. I didn’t even train him to do that. It’s just that he didn’t want to do anything unless I said ok first. 🙂

He would never think of barking, being trained not to, unless I said “speak”. Then he would bark one time.

He learned to “roll over” on the very first try, within about one minute. One time he put on a show for a charmed audience in the lobby of the Watergate hotel when we stayed there. He was Mr. Popularity. He looked like the dog in the bottom photo.

Aww, that’s awesome! 😍

Pets are better having around than most humans at times. 'Cause some humans can really suck.

Thanks for sharing more about this breed. I’ll be honest, I’ve never heard of a ‘Sheltie’ before.

Archived