Fiverr Forum

Doing E-book Covers For Free To Start Up My Fiverr Gig

Hey Guys. I’m launching a new gig for designing E-book/product Covers and I need a few instances where I can show off my work! What better way to do that than to offer it for free.

I only want to see how I can handle 10 covers at the moment. So that’ll be my cut-off. If you want one done I only need 4 things

1. The exact title and subtitles of the book you want designed
  2. Any colors/schemes you wish to see within your designs
  3. Any preferences in terms of title position or fonts
  4. If you want your cover to be 3D or flat AND Hardback / Paperback. If not specified - ill just use the build that looks the best.

Thanks all.

• The attachments are sample covers

That’s close-ish to logo design… would you design a logo instead? LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Second Example is more E-Bookish than the first. Still, I trying to focus on E-books Only. The first was a favor for a friend on an actual book.

:slight_smile: Besides logos are a-lot of work!

Great! This is what I am looking for!

1. The exact title and subtitles of the book you want designed:

Title: Fiverr Cash Booster

Subtitle 1: Boost your Fiverr business to the top!

Subtitle 2: Exclusive guide by Tu Michael

2. Any colors/schemes you wish to see within your designs: anything catchy and outstanding :smiley:

3. Any preferences in terms of title position or fonts: anything catchy and outstanding :smiley:

4. Cover to be 3D AND Hardback please

I will promote ur work on my fiverrsupersellers.com blog too :slight_smile:

Hi Easy covers

I am actually about to launch a gig this week for E-book video promotion.

Basicaly it’s a 3D animated E-Book which spins around, a quote appears, the book opens, subtitles inside, paragraphs etc. appear. Another quote to the side appears etc.

So when you get your gig launched, we can team together?

Here is what the video intro will be on my fiverr gig page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyqLJ2XZjNI

let me know your thoughts.

Reply to @wolfstarpicture: It Sounds Like a Great Idea To Me. Lets Get The Details Ironed Out After I Get These Covers Done :slight_smile:

Reply to @tumichael: Thanks For Ordering. I’m on to it now.

9 Orders Left

I need an eBook cover done…

I have the cover image already - is this too much info? Are you just wanting fresh eBooks, or can you help create a cool 3D eBook from my image?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi!

I need an ebook cover for my cook book.

I prefer a 3d cover.

Is that something you would be able to help me with.

Thank you

Reply to @cybarton: I can Definately Help You Out. Send me The image and ill get started

Reply to @mesparks: Sure gurl, just tell me what you need and ill get it done

Tu Michael. Here it is. The extra is a thanks for the blog post. Ill let you know when I get the gig up.

9 Covers left!

Reply to @easyecovers: great! thank u so much! i will write a review about ur gig soon. pls send me the gig link when it is up. btw, could u pls remove the “CD” in the first image? cause i only have ebook to promote, not any CD. hope u dont mind it :slight_smile:

Reply to @wolfstarpicture: ur gig is wonderful! would u like to have a review blog post on fiverrsupersellers dot com blog? i have received the ebook cover and if u kindly help me with the video, i will make the blog post promoting ur gig for free :slight_smile:

Yeah sure tumichael, i’ll be making a forum topic soon giving away 3 free ebook videos but only if they answer a particular question right :wink:

I haven’t made the gig yet, I am to have it up anywhere between tonight and saturday. I currently snowed under with work right now so I am trying my best!

easyecovers I tried messaging you but you have blocked it off.

Reply to @wolfstarpicture: Just Made This Account So Im Kinda New Here. Ill Get Everything Figured Out Tonight… Including Message Settings. Speak Soon

Reply to @tumichael: Sure Thing Will Get It To You By The End Of Tonight

Hey Easy, ill get in on this too! You’ll be braking my E-book virginity! /:slight_smile:

1. The exact title and subtitles of the book you want designed:

Title: How to start a business

Subtitle 1: Doing it the right way from start to finish.

Subtitle 2: All inclusive guide by Wolf Star Pictures

2. Any colors/schemes you wish to see within your designs: following the black white and red theme the logo has going, any other colors to help make it shine.

3. Any preferences in terms of title position or fonts: No preferences, go with your judgement :wink:

4. Cover to be 3D and or Hardback please.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2248/signaturewolfstarblack5.jpg

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/579/signaturewolfstarwhite5.png

Thanking you! :slight_smile:

Reply to @wolfstarpicture: Sweet, wont let you down.

Reply to @wolfstarpicture: Had some good times with this one. enjoy. :slight_smile: