Doing Homeworks and Assignments

naumanshakir

I don’t believe you should offer to do assignments or write papers for students. It’s against most school honor systems/honor codes. The purpose of an assignment as a student is to practice skills and showcase their knowledge to assess whether they are actually learning the material. I know there are a lot of gigs offering such services, but to me it’s dishonest.

I want an honest answer.

My question is, is it ok to do homework like programming assignments, Lab reports, or essay writing etc.? Doesn’t it count in plagiarism? is it morally right to do so?

It is only for you to decide whether or not it is right or wrong.

is it ok to do home-works like programming assignments, Lab reports, or essay writing

I agree that your writing is not good enough, since you wanted an honest answer. For instance, homework is all one word, and it is not hyphenated, and is never plural. A teacher would be horrified.

Guest aryytranslates

I don’t believe you should offer to do assignments or write papers for students. It’s against most school honor systems/honor codes. The purpose of an assignment as a student is to practice skills and showcase their knowledge to assess whether they are actually learning the material. I know there are a lot of gigs offering such services, but to me it’s dishonest.

@msd20151 I second that.

It is only for you to decide whether or not it is right or wrong.

is it ok to do home-works like programming assignments, Lab reports, or essay writing

I agree that your writing is not good enough, since you wanted an honest answer. For instance, homework is all one word, and it is not hyphenated, and is never plural. A teacher would be horrified.

thanks for correction.

Archived