Hi, I’ve been here a month now, but I think I can still help you out.
0) I started a month ago because my summer job fell through. I’ve made about $150 dollars so far, but I have been told multiple times that the longer you sell, the more you make!
- I made my article writing gig with originally 750 words. Thankfully I came to my senses after some help with people on the forum. I then gradually lowered it, then got my first order!
- I guess it was something I’m good at that didn’t require any equipment.
3)I love writing. I don’t write creatively for myself, I do it because I like seeing peoples faces when they smile at a joke I wrote or raise their eye brows when I make a good point. Just makes me grin from ear to ear.
- I would say the forum, my first and most loyal customer who keeps coming back, and
my own hard work and determination to be successful.
- I don’t think I would change anything. I got my first order within 3 days, and I’ve heard horror stories of people not getting one for over a month! I feel lucky.