Doing Something Good For Hurricane Victims

psychic101

Hey Fiverr Superstars:

I was wanting to do something good for the Hurricane victims. I was thinking of doing a special hurricane victim gig and I give 100%, when funds clear to Red Cross or one of the other charities.

I have an Angel Healing Gig or Reiki Healing Gig I would offer as the Free/Donation Gig.

Do you have any ideas? What are you doing to help? Is Fiverr doing anything as a company to help folks in need?

I have some of the most caring, loving and generous clients and they know they will help folks in need, this could be an easy way to help.

God Bless,
Michael
Psychic101

No! For the love of God, donate anywhere else BUT the Red Cross:

favicon.icoProPublica
20150603-red-cross-haiti-1200x630.jpg

How the Red Cross Raised Half a Billion Dollars for Haiti ­and Built Six Homes —...

Even as the group has publicly celebrated its work, insider accounts detail a string of failures

favicon.icoProPublica
20141029-red-cross-1200x630.jpg

The Red Cross’ Secret Disaster — ProPublica

After Superstorm Sandy, Americans opened their wallets to the Red Cross. They trusted the charity and believed it was up to the job. They were wrong.

favicon.icoProPublica
20121204-red-cross-1200x630.jpg

The Red Cross CEO Has Been Serially Misleading About Where Donors’ Dollars Are...

ProPublica and NPR recently reported that Red Cross officials on the ground after Superstorm Sandy saw disaster relief resources diverted for public relations purposes The Red Cross told ProPublica...

That’s really nice of you! I feel so helpless about that disaster. It’s so amazing the acts of heroism being shown constantly, the rescues. They just earmarked almost 2 billion dollars to help down there so anything we do is a drop in the bucket.

Every prayer and every penny counts.

No! For the love of God, donate anywhere else BUT the Red Cross:

favicon.icoProPublica
20150603-red-cross-haiti-1200x630.jpg

How the Red Cross Raised Half a Billion Dollars for Haiti ­and Built Six Homes —...

Even as the group has publicly celebrated its work, insider accounts detail a string of failures

favicon.icoProPublica
20141029-red-cross-1200x630.jpg

The Red Cross’ Secret Disaster — ProPublica

After Superstorm Sandy, Americans opened their wallets to the Red Cross. They trusted the charity and believed it was up to the job. They were wrong.

favicon.icoProPublica
20121204-red-cross-1200x630.jpg

The Red Cross CEO Has Been Serially Misleading About Where Donors’ Dollars Are...

ProPublica and NPR recently reported that Red Cross officials on the ground after Superstorm Sandy saw disaster relief resources diverted for public relations purposes The Red Cross told ProPublica...

Frank, thank you so much! Wow! I had no idea!!!

Archived