Dollar ($) to your Country Currency (✴✴)

abdullah_shah

On 4/29/2019 at 7:16 PM, jhakz1234 said:

In My Country $5 Will Be (419 Taka). 😀

Here in Ecuador 5 USD is worth 5 USD. And it never fluctuates, not even a little.

The USD is the currency of Ecuador

I say USD because I don’t think all the keyboards in the world have “" keys.

USD is the United States Dollar.

"USD" is the same as the "

Here in Ecuador 5 USD is worth 5 USD. And it never fluctuates, not even a little.

The USD is the currency of Ecuador

wow… Ecuador is considered as a separate country right ? or it is a part of South america …i am sorry to ask this but it is really interesting i google it and i get an interesting information…amazing …thank you so much .

wow… Ecuador is considered as a separate country right ? or it is a part of South america …i am sorry to ask this but it is really interesting i google it and i get an interesting information…amazing …thank you so much .

Ecuador decided around 2003 when their currency, the Sucre, devalued against the USD that it would be better to be pegged to the USD by using it. Stability.

Ecuador is considered as a separate country right ? or it is a part of South america

Your post would make more sense if the word “or” were removed from it. Ecuador is both a separate country as well as a part of South America. 🙂

South America is an entire continent. Ecuador is a country in South America. 😃

In Germany (and the other countries that use Euro), $5 equals 4.47€.

• 8 months later...

Just a heads-up, if you’re a seller and change your currency to something other than USD, it won’t change everywhere, some places it stays USD, so pay attention to that. I had my currency set to EUR for a while but switched it back to USD then because for me, it’s easier when it’s the same currency throughout.

$5 USD is £3.82 for me (UK, GBP). So after the 20% cut, I get £3 for every $5 order.

I’m not complaining though, it’s up to us as sellers to determine our pricing.

EDIT - DID NOT REALISE HOW OLD THIS THREAD WAS WOOPS

Archived