Domain and hosting offers - beware

nettspring

HI , before 2 month i had to buy domain for one of my client urgently and there isn’t credit in my payoneer card to buy domain asp so i get help from one of Indian seller call " alsoftwares “. (no longer in fiverr and i think fiverr caught him and removed from fiverr)

i wanted it asp but i had to wait 2 days and lastly he provide me domain and control panel logging. i thought he provide godaddy but it is website call union host com and that i think only Indian can order domain from it …

i did not try to get refund or leaved bad feedback because i am also seller here () () and i did not much care because however he done what i asked …

so after 2 months my client contact me and send this message …

”"HELLO,

MY UNION HOST COM ACCOUNT EXPIRED DUE TO NONE PAYMENT. I TRIED PAYING BUT IT WON’T GO THROUGH, CONTACTED SUPPORT AND THEY SAID THE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS FOR INDIA CLIENTS ONLY.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? “”"

after i checked union host com i found there is cheap hosting offer with free domain and lot of sellers using this and sell domain here but problem is this is only for month not for 1 year and now for me or my client can’t renew it because this site only for Indians.

This is domain i bought and showing account is suspended fragglesrock com

i wrote this story because i need to inform everyone here about this and that i think this will help to everyone beware from cheat sellers like this.

sorry for my bad English but i think everyone can read and understand this … 8->

Thanks

nettspring

I would not buy any service on Fiverr that needed to be sustained longer than 30 days. If a user account is banned or the seller just quits, you can’t get help since Fiverr is not responsible for independent contractors. I left the username you posted in since it no longer exists on Fiverr. Normally you can’t post usernames and another moderator might remove it, but I see no harm since it’s not in use. Just remember that in general, you can offer warnings about service types but not names.

Archived