Fiverr Forum

Don’t get order.How can I get order?

Hello !!
I am new seller here… :grinning:
I have got 2 orders till now.but now from one month…i haven’t got any order…
Try to Promote My gigs on Instagram,Facebook, Twitter .But Can not get any response from Buyer :frowning: I am very upset for that.Can anyone give me more suggestion for get order?
This is My Latest GIGs…

PHP Web Developing

Give Me your Suggestion How to more improve IT !!! :hugs:

I am web Developer.I have an experience about web Developing(php,mysql,jquery,ajax,html,css).
if anyone interested to see my profile then Please click here.

Advance
Thank You :kissing_heart:

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. :slight_smile:

I checked a little your profile and GIGs. Profile described well, that could be ok.
Profile image can be better without sunglasses. Use some shirt, phone, take a selfie and everything fine :slight_smile:

About GIGS - Try to make some video presentation of your GIG. Record yourself and talk about things which you work. Or for example, like i made, use some whiteboard or any other platform and make presentation video about your skills. Buyers like to watch fast video and see who you are, they don’t have to much time to read all Bio from sellers.

Try to little improve feature images. For last GIG, which you add here, second image is bad quality. First only have PHP sing. Add some basic and important information on it.

For last GIG, try to rewrite packages. For me it is little confuse what you give for standard and what for premium package.

And one of the importnat things, sorry for write on the end - TAGS/Keywords. Find the best keywords which describe what you work. have in mind that, what you can type in search bar to find your self, which words… Think about it.

Let;s try this option for start :slight_smile:

I hope that understand, i wrote a little long text. Wish you luck!

New seller to fiverr

Thank You !!
Try to Update My GIGs…
Already Do many things :slight_smile: :heart_eyes::hugs: