Done my second sell

mamun39260

The word is sale, not sell.

And are you going to post in the forum to announce your third and fourth sales?

These announcement posts clog up the forum and don’t accomplish anything.

First of all, congrats.

As much as I understand how happy and thrilled people are especially after getting their first few orders, I do agree with this up to a certain point.

I believe it would be helpful and inspiring for the other sellers ( especially the new sellers who are struggling to get their first order) if posts like this included a bit more detail on what they did, how much effort and time they put into creating their gig, etc.

I don’t mind reading posts about a seller’s accomplishment/milestone story, but I’d like it more if it came with extra stuff.

First of all, congrats.

As much as I understand how happy and thrilled people are especially after getting their first few orders, I do agree with this up to a certain point.

I believe it would be helpful and inspiring for the other sellers ( especially the new sellers who are struggling to get their first order) if posts like this included a bit more detail on what they did, how much effort and time they put into creating their gig, etc.

I don’t mind reading posts about a seller’s accomplishment/milestone story, but I’d like it more if it came with extra stuff.

Thank you so much bro.

Archived