Fiverr Forum

Don't be late.Ask Your Buyer!

Hi there,
It’s really a sad story… Experienced it few more times. 5 stars becoming 4 point 3,7,5 or something is really sad…
After delivering an order I got a 4.7 today and suddenly it became 4.5 .
I was surprised and I asked the client what was his true rating… He said he left 5…
Yes I was so sure about my service…
If you’ll get a chance to experience this, yes just drop the client a message…
Everything will be ok then. Also don’t forget to inform CS…
Good luck :slight_smile: Happy sales :slight_smile:

2 4

4 star rating but no revisions requested

Did your buyer use the app to leave their rating? If so it may explain the first lot of 4 stars rather than 5. CS are aware of this problem, but it might be worth letting them know it’s happened to you as well.

Added - and this bit as well.

buyers can change there rating?

I have no idea @offlinehelpers… Some people can’t see the files I’m sending too. I hope CS will do something soon.

Thank you for your reply. !!! :slightly_smiling_face: #happysales

Yes they can @mannanshaikh24. We have to request it through the order page. (Resolution center on right top corner) But it can harm our gigs. There are some effects of it. Your gig can move to another place in search and listings.
#happysales

There’s nothing you can do but try harder to… Actually, there really isn’t anything you can do.

If you ask your buyer to change their review, you may receive a permanent account warning. If your buyer contacts CS to ask to change their review, you may get a permanent account warning. If you ask future buyers to please watch out for the review bug, you may get a permanent account warning.

Happy Fiverring!

Yes!!! Thank you for letting me know that @cyaxrex … But he already said he left 5 so I have proof…Anyway… you are right…

#happysales :slightly_smiling_face:

do you mean, our gig will move out from Fiverr? :scream: :scream_cat:

I did that but no response from my buyer. :roll_eyes:
And will expire in 5 days. :expressionless:
So I think it’s a waste. :cry:

20%20PM

has been marked as closed. :dizzy_face:

No @avextor :slightly_smiling_face: From the search listings inside site.

Don’t worry :slightly_smiling_face: be patient :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: He will come.
#Happysales @avextor

yes they can change the ratings

who will come? :thinking:

Fiverr knows this bug? Should the seller always report to CS whenever there is a new review? will this become normal by itself without reporting?

This started to be terrible for me because some buyers were not active in communicating and revising, which would cause a decrease in the level of the seller.

And what happens if the seller gives a bad rating to the buyer?

Yes they know about it - it might be worth reporting it if you get a 4.7 or 4.3 but your buyer leaves a really positive review, ‘I meant to give you 5 stars’ etc.

Not saying they’ll do anything about it mind - the reduced rating stays on your stats whether it was incorrect or not.

Is it worth it really? :wink:

very terrible considering the seller is very dependent on the star. :roll_eyes:

Yesterday I gave a bad rating to the buyer because he/she gave me a bad rating for no apparent reason, and also just got a star under 5 too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face:

You too :tada: :tada: